Yellow | XPO closes purchase of con-way layoffs begin

Titleist-ProV1.jpg
Management Cleaning House is a good thing , time for new people and ideas , and really they don't need that many salesman with all the freight brokers , doing the same job , XPO has a good track record on how to do it !! and JAMIE what-cha think of xpo golf balls ???

Do we have any old CF guys on here? I was just wondering if they are grinning a little bit at this whole thing. If it gets ugly over there I hope some of them post some nice comments on here about their concern for those fella's at Conway!
I'm a C.F guy from SCC the Sacramento consolidation Center and no I'm not grinning, there are good people at Conway and I also have some friends there I am hoping for the best,

I remember going to a customer just after CF closed. A CF driver was there delivering with an old ratted out GMC, they were still cleaning out the system. Two CCX drivers were there doing trailer swaps with new Sterlings I will never forget how they were snickering at this poor guy who knew he had only days left. From that point on I never had an ounce of love for that company.

Sounds to me this guy has a very clear idea of what he is going to do with conway. Cleaning house of top heavy management and the "lean" group sounds like this guy has no patience for cronyism and will get rid of anyone not providing positive results for Xpo. Looks like impressive leadership to me. This guy has a vision for this company and I have a feeling will work out very well. Also Yrcf look out with them starting an economy freight service, I've seen Fedx already taking some of our business with theirs, and this guy sounds like he will be very aggressive after our business as well.

Sounds to me this guy has a very clear idea of what he is going to do with conway. Cleaning house of top heavy management and the "lean" group sounds like this guy has no patience for cronyism and will get rid of anyone not providing positive results for Xpo. Looks like impressive leadership to me. This guy has a vision for this company and I have a feeling will work out very well. Also Yrcf look out with them starting an economy freight service, I've seen Fedx already taking some of our business with theirs, and this guy sounds like he will be very aggressive after our business as well.
Doesn't yrc offer 7 day service on everything???

Just breaking!! I read on the Conwa/XPO board that there have been sightings of union reps appearing at different XPO logistics yards.

I remember going to a customer just after CF closed. A CF driver was there delivering with an old ratted out GMC, they were still cleaning out the system. Two CCX drivers were there doing trailer swaps with new Sterlings I will never forget how they were snickering at this poor guy who knew he had only days left. From that point on I never had an ounce of love for that company.
I agree with you but there are also good people there. It's just like everywhere there are jerks as well.

Already took Protrans from Holland.