Yellow | XPO closes purchase of con-way layoffs begin

oJgmJcv.jpg

Be quiet, or you'll wake ABFer up.

your just a loud mouth coward. That's all, quiet as a church mouse in person too.

LMFAO, take it easy, Senior Right Wing extremist. You'll be ok, your new job will take care of everything. Just remember, every time you look in the mirror, you are a scab. You were a scab at YRC, you are a scab now.

Yup that's right. And your a worthless pos driver who gives hardworking teamsters a bad name. Like I said you would have nothing to say in person, your just a loudmouth wana be bully,

No I don't want to be a bully. I am a hard working Teamster. You are the worthless POS who gave up on the Teamsters and went to OD. You didn't get the atta boy you were looking for at YRC, so you went non Union and are here now at the YRC thread propagating your BS. Good luck tough guy.

I must have missed the Coronation of wtfteamster here on TB's.
Apparently he is in charge of who can post, resign from YRCW and still post, retire and come back to post or like postings from non YRCW Employees.

I admit, I wasn't aware of these powers that have been bestowed upon him. Somehow I missed it.

In the future, I will be certain that I ask his Blessing and Kiss His Ring, before I act.

I must have missed the Coronation of wtfteamster here on TB's.
Apparently he is in charge of who can post, resign from YRCW and still post, retire and come back to post or like postings from non YRCW Employees.

I admit, I wasn't aware of these powers that have been bestowed upon him. Somehow I missed it.

In the future, I will be certain that I ask his Blessing and Kiss His Ring, before I act.

Only in your fckd up mind is this reality.

Feel free to defend non Union rhetoric on the YRCW thread.

The Pope of TB's have bestowed his Blessing on me.
I feel a tremendous wieght has been lifted off of me.

Poor Triplex, so misunderstood. Just a pompous douche always looking for attention.