Yellow | XPO closes purchase of con-way layoffs begin

You shouldn't rub your eye with the same finger you usually keep up your butt. You can get an infection that way.

Don't confuse the bird for what you practice in the bedroom with your boyfriend.

Your affinity for the term "douche" makes me wonder if you're a "trans" finally ready to come out. Is today the day?

The term douche hits you close to home, hence the insecurity. Oh, and if one were looking for a trans, it would be a triplex.

The term douche hits you close to home, hence the insecurity. Oh, and if one were looking for a trans, it would be a triplex.

Do you really think anyone believes your story that you only wear pantyhose because they keep you warm on the dock in winter? (Even though you wear them in summer too).

Do you really think anyone believes your story that you only wear pantyhose because they keep you warm on the dock in winter? (Even though you wear them in summer too).

LOL, good one. I actually laughed at that one. I really don't want to argue with you, so you have a safe week. I'm gonna get back to my German Pilsener.

Your hilariously. Like being a Teamster is anything special. You were able to get a union job and keep it so you get on your high horse and judges those who could not or chose not to. I am X-P.I.E and X-C.F and X-Con-Way Freight, and also X-Y.R.C. You like to throw that scab word around like you are living in the 70's and are some kind of tough guy. You don't even know what a scab is. Lots of drivers at Conway hate Conway but they do what they do because they have to take care of their families. I hated Conway too, for years then it got better for a while, then it started getting worse again and YRC had an add near me so I decided to make the switch. They hired me on at 90% because of my experience and they needed a driver. I would have not went there for 75% and a 3 year progression, so after a year I was at top pay and pretty happy, then my linehaul corridnador Frank out of 347 called me in his office and said some drivers from Holland filed a grievance because they hired on at 75% and found out I didn't. It deadlocked but YRC decided to cut my pay anyway 10% and put me back in the 3 year progression. Not even Conway would have done that. So my Union brothers filed a grievance and got my pay cut, who is the scab there? I filed one too and it deadlocked. What a joke, I looked around and I got on with old d. I got an immediate 11.5 cent a mile raise. All the teamsters said they can't cut my pay, well they did. They can do what ever they want. Just like Conway or any of them. The union rules.....of which I knew nothing about since I had been out of it and when I was in it I was p&d anyway and not road....caused YRC to lose a good driver who shows up every day and just wants to work...and they caused the local to lose a dues paying member....and YRC still have not replaced me because now they have to start someone at .39 I think..what a joke..so now if they can't cover the run I had the drivers get bed time...or CRST gets it..,and the Holland drivers are still in progression all they did was get my pay cut...good job!!! .the union is nothing special anymore it is just a pain in the ass with the work rules that cost both the company and the union itself. Everyone out here is just trying to survive. So get off your high horse. Oh and smile and wave the next time an Old D blows your doors off while you are in one of those 1.5 million mile Volvos that smell like cigarette smoke and has the seat leaning to the right, with your duct tape flapping in the wind...cause it might

A non union foreign beer? You call yourself a teamster?:poke:

Its a union beer, just a German union. Germany is one of the most highly unionized countries in the world. I remember reading a story about a brewery strike in Germany 5 or 10 years ago. One of the issues was the brewery workers were only allowed to drink like 2 beers on the job, compared to the 4 or 5 they were allowed to consume before. It wasn't one of the main issues, but was mentioned in the article.

Its a union beer, just a German union. Germany is one of the most highly unionized countries in the world. I remember reading a story about a brewery strike in Germany 5 or 10 years ago. One of the issues was the brewery workers were only allowed to drink like 2 beers on the job, compared to the 4 or 5 they were allowed to consume before. It wasn't one of the main issues, but was mentioned in the article.
Breweries here in Milwaukee had taps in the breakrooms and on the line. Wasnt a limit. There were plenty times you would see drivers sleeping it off cuz they had a few too many waiting to get loaded.

Breweries here in Milwaukee had taps in the breakrooms and on the line. Wasnt a limit. There were plenty times you would see drivers sleeping it off cuz they had a few too many waiting to get loaded.

Oh boy, the brewery tours, Schlitz, Pabst, Miller, the good old days. The real reasons I visited my sister in Milwaukee back in the day. :bgroovy:

I've spent a considerable amount of time in gin mills in NY. I have a fond memory of Teamster beer distributor drivers coming in, rolling the kegs down to the taps in the basement. After their delivery, they would stand at the end of the bar, filling out the sales sheet. The bartender would always pour a beer for them. They would drink it while filling out the paperwork and chit chatting. This was all pre-CDL times.

I asked a friend who retired as a Teamster beer driver, didn't you ever get drunk doing that?? He said there were many times he made it back to the warehouse smashed. Back then it was considered part of the job as a beer "Salesman".