XPO | XPO Financial Outlook

Acquisition:Con-way Revenue(mill) 5700 Acquisition:Norbert Dentressangle Revenue(mill) 5500 Acquisition:Pacer International Revenue(mill) 1000 Acquisition: New Breed Logistics Revenue(mill) 597 Acquisition: 3PD Revenue(mill) 319 Acquisition: OHL'S/Turbo Logistics Revenue (mill) 124 Acquisition UX Specialized Logistics Revenue (mill)113 Acquisition: Kelron Logistics Revenue (mill) 100 Acquisition: Atlantic Central Logistics Revenue (mill) 63 Acquisition:East Coast Air Charter Revenue (mill) 43 Acquisition: Optima Services Solutions Revenue (mill) 35,7 Acquisition: Interide Logistic Revenue (mill) 28 Acquisition: NLM Revenue (mill) 23.4 Acquisition: Continental Freight Services Revenue (mill) 22 Acquisition: BirgDog Logistics Services Acquisition: Covered Logistics Acquisition: Bridge Terminal Transport

Their getting rid of the worthless , inexperienced office personal . I'd do the same, I know three of the idiots they rid themselves of and they were well places moves .
XPO, regardless of what changes they make to drivers, hopefully it's all good, will become very profitable company and their stock is going to go way up by the end of 2016, from it's current price. There are projections by some analyst that by 2019 the stock price will be well over $100 a share. They have a consensus target price from 17 analyst of $42.00 for 2016, with 9 strong buys 7 buys and 1 hold.

XPO, regardless of what changes they make to drivers, hopefully it's all good, will become very profitable company and their stock is going to go way up by the end of 2016, from it's current price. There are projections by some analyst that by 2019 the stock price will be well over $100 a share. They have a consensus target price from 17 analyst of $42.00 for 2016, with 9 strong buys 7 buys and 1 hold.
That is why I along with a lot of other people have been pushing to change Mr. Jacobs and Mr. Malot's mind on letting us by XPO stock through our 401K, just like we did with Con-Way. They are against it right now, but they are considering it. They have been getting a lot of pressure on that subject and if that is something you are interested in keep up the pressure by asking your TM, Regional Manager Personnel Etc on why we can't buy stock like we used to, hopefully they will give in and change their mind on it. Very good chance it is going to double in a year from current price, would love to buy it right now.....

We thought that about truckload. And it wasn't making them any money to haul our freight.
Truckload was not meant to haul our freight per say, we would contract and not grow if we put our freight onto Con-way Truckload. Con-way Truckload would have to dump there existing customers to haul freight that we are hauling on Con-Way, that is contraction not growing. Thats why we mainly use the cheapest Truckload carrier, not Con-Way Truckload

Truckload was not meant to haul our freight per say, we would contract and not grow if we put our freight onto Con-way Truckload. Con-way Truckload would have to dump there existing customers to haul freight that we are hauling on Con-Way, that is contraction not growing. Thats why we mainly use the cheapest Truckload carrier, not Con-Way Truckload

And that's why he will use the cheapest carrier in any situation, not XPO Logistics. It's the kinda common sense stuff even us drivers can understand. Just smart business.

I don't know, I'm just repeating what I heard, isn't that what most guys's do on here....XPO was not happy about losing those 2 guys and wanted them, then they slapped a lawsuit on them when they joined YRC
Do a lot of cheer leading don't Ya?

you better do a little research the super container ships are coming to the east coast in april that's what XPO has their eye's on . they'll be profitable
If they
Do a lot of trolling, don't ya?
Not trolling at all, never have I said one negative thing about any of this! Just read something and made a commit to one individual, not 2 ??? One could call that trolling as well!! I have said several times I hope all ends well for you guys, just an awful lot of he said she said!!!

And there's a recession. Freight is down for everyone.
Based on the job market, it looks like a lot of the truckload carriers are still moving a lot of freight since companies are still recruiting drivers, but the LTL industry has definitely slowed down and the LTL jobs have become limited. The economy is stagnant (at best) and it's looking pretty grim for the rest of the year. I hope that the analysts are wrong.