XPO & Home Depot ?? WHAT ??

they will still be cheap towards paying thier employee's, but yet, spend MILLIONS of dollars for NASCAR.

screw them

If HD does buy xpo Don't look forward to a raise anytime soon.
HD is all about high turnover rates and cheap labor

If HD does buy xpo Don't look forward to a raise anytime soon.
HD is all about high turnover rates and cheap labor
just like Lowes where i was a driver, back in 2005, for only 1.5 months, i had had enough of the way they treat the workers. customers are GOLD, workers are shyte...

they DO NOT want thier floor staff to stay past their hours, as this now goes into O/T.

i was a witness to the BS one sales cashier faced, when she did.

her reason?

she had a long line of customers and no one answered her call for help at the other register. ASST mgr, told her, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, DO YOU STAY PAST YOUR HOURS..

she said just close my register and leave?

ASST. Mgr said...YES!

about 2-3 weeks later, in my local paper, sunday sports section, was a HUGE article on how Home Depot AND Lowes spend OVER $60 MILLION dollars a year on NASCAR sponsorship....

but they can't pay O/T...?????

just like Lowes where i was a driver, back in 2005, for only 1.5 months, i had had enough of the way they treat the workers. customers are GOLD, workers are shyte...

they DO NOT want thier floor staff to stay past their hours, as this now goes into O/T.

i was a witness to the BS one sales cashier faced, when she did.

her reason?

she had a long line of customers and no one answered her call for help at the other register. ASST mgr, told her, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, DO YOU STAY PAST YOUR HOURS..

she said just close my register and leave?

ASST. Mgr said...YES!

about 2-3 weeks later, in my local paper, sunday sports section, was a HUGE article on how Home Depot AND Lowes spend OVER $60 MILLION dollars a year on NASCAR sponsorship....

but they can't pay O/T...?????

lol I went to college with alot who have the same story . If your not a assistant mgr or store mgr. Your expendable and it wouldn't surprise me if xpo is run the same way after the buyout

lol I went to college with alot who have the same story . If your not a assistant mgr or store mgr. Your expendable and it wouldn't surprise me if xpo is run the same way after the buyout
i think managers get shifted around to underperforming stores, and if they don't make any improvements, they are just as fired.

i think managers get shifted around to underperforming stores, and if they don't make any improvements, they are just as fired.

The stories I heard we're some Dept goals were set so high such as lumber Dept. Plumbing or electrical that you had to meet those goals, the assistant mgr and or Dept mgr got written up if you didn't meet them
In other words if your store was not in a old neighborhood with people and contractors fixing them up You we're screwed and :::shit::: rolls down hill = high turnover rate

Some "managers" of companies NEED BE FIRED because they are "discovered" to be innefficient and/or incompetent or, simply lazy.

Hamricks is usually looking for Store Managers (Manglers) and here in Greensboro it appears a few qualifications are: "Must Possess ZERO Common Sense", "Must delegate tasks to inexperienced employees under the guise of 'on the job training' yet without the training part", "Must be willing to harrass employees as well alter their work schedules", "Must hire Assistant Managers with less or no experience".

customers are GOLD (unless they are Military [no discount] or over 65 [no discount] , workers are shyte...
managers DO NOT want their floor staff to stay past their hours, as this now goes into O/T.
Policy of Hamricks in Greensboro.