XPO | XPO Logistics Announces Private Offering of $535 Million Senior Notes

I believe they call that refinancing a loan
Brad is knocking down Stotlar's debt from a previous administration.

N2FsrTV.jpg

We gotta raise some cash to pay for Douggie's golden parachute!
:101:

What the hell is this ::shit:: ? You guys know business people wheel and deal. This is what they do.

It takes money to make money.

What the hell is this :::shit::: ? You guys know business people wheel and deal. This is what they do.

It takes money to make money.
Looks like a few posters are doing their best to try and paint Brad Jacobs and Bill Zollars as the same. After less than a year at the helm for Bradley.

Honestly , as far as business decisions go , can you blame Bradley Jacobs for the biggest choices he's made? Can you say the same about Zollars?

Looks like a few posters are doing their best to try and paint Brad Jacobs and Bill Zollars as the same. After less than a year at the helm for Bradley.

Honestly , as far as business decisions go , can you blame Bradley Jacobs for the biggest choices he's made? Can you say the same about Zollars?
I'm guilty of mentioning Bill Zollar's name, ONLY because he borrowed money to pay off (borrowed money) a loan also, multiple times.
Huge difference in the two guys though. Zollars is a puke, and never had good intentions for YRCW to begin with (in my opinion), where Brad Jacobs appears to know what he's doing, has an excellent plan for success, and appears to have consolidated his resources to make XPO one stop shopping for the customers. Some people are nervous about the changes that Jacobs has made so far, but from what I'm reading, the numbers are improving, in part because he is eliminating fat and duplication. Everyone is usually quite impatient with deals like this, but it looks like things are improving and getting on track.
I was in no way comparing the two men together, the only link was borrowing money to pay off borrowed money.