XPO | XPO Logistics Appoints Tony Brooks As President Of LTL Business

We all know how that worked out.
Phony numbers is what this guy is about. Now with a Roadway Exc as your president get ready for your card. They funded this overtaking. I would look for other opportunities cause he ain't made a profit yet with this XPO crap. This guy doesn't care about you or anyone else. Heard big accounts walking out the door after what they did to a lot of valuable people last Friday. Should have cut management not sales. Brad is not smart enough to know that this is relationship business not the Trash or Rental industry.

Phony numbers is what this guy is about. Now with a Roadway Exc as your president get ready for your card. They funded this overtaking. I would look for other opportunities cause he ain't made a profit yet with this XPO crap. This guy doesn't care about you or anyone else. Heard big accounts walking out the door after what they did to a lot of valuable people last Friday. Should have cut management not sales. Brad is not smart enough to know that this is relationship business not the Trash or Rental industry.
Keep spamming this forum with the same post, and your done here. One warning only.

Keep spamming this forum with the same post, and your done here. One warning only.
It never stops - speculation , negativity , hate , you name it. Instead of using this board as a tool to help those in the same profession as you , there are those that continuously spread doom.

How about if you have worked with the guy or have been at a company while he was in charge you share some information about what the experience was like?

Ok read who the new boss is. I think your right his got our best interest in mind.

Google John Milne with United Rentals CEO securities fraud.

I'm sure Brad Jacobs had anything to do with this. Someone is always the fall guy

Roadway was not the problem. They had little debt and was making money. The question is why would the justice department allow Yellow, who was losing money, to take over a financially stable company that was making money.

Stupid ::shit:: happens everyday. When is the last time any explanation was given ?

Well at least this guy knows how the Teamster way of things are, that's next!!!!

Possibly. But now that Con-way is dead, I feel, it's much less likely to unionize. People had an attachment to what they had built with their years in Con-way. That has been severed. And there are plenty of good trucking companies out there looking for a fella to hold their wheel. With all we had been through the last few years people are incredibly skittish. It won't take a hole lot to make these drivers scatter.

XPO lost 100 million in the 3rd Quarter, and you guys are worried about a former Roadway guy getting a hold of ya??? lol

They leverage the past acquisitions to make the future acquisitions. Writing off the costs of merging and rebranding and so on along the way. Showing a profit is not the game plan. Increasing EBITDA is all he is worried about. In five years he wants revenue around $30 billion. With EBITDA around $2 billion. He wants to create a massive enterprise to sell off to a global entity for a massive pay day. This is what he does. He flips businesses. The growth of XPO is hardly believable.

It never stops - speculation , negativity , hate , you name it. Instead of using this board as a tool to help those in the same profession as you , there are those that continuously spread doom.

How about if you have worked with the guy or have been at a company while he was in charge you share some information about what the experience was like?

We about to find out soon enough. This guy doesn't move slow. And while some may enjoy the new, some will not. And if this whole thing works out for you or not is subjective. Things are going to change. Con-way is dead.

Those of you equating Roadway to YRC need to take a serious look at what actually happened. Roadway was a strong company before Yellow begged, borrowed and stole the money to buy them. A lot of former Roadway management have gone on to build other profitable companies after Yellow kicked them all out.

Yellow is the reason for YRCW's woes, not Roadway.

Sounds like the guy is just expressing his opinions, I thought that was what these boards were for?
That guy had posted the EXACT same post in other threads. That's what UpNorth was talking about. There is no need to copy and past the exact same post and spread it all over every thread. That's what the guy did.
It has nothing to do with him expressing his opinion, and everything to do with posting the exact same post over and over again.
:1036316054: