Yellow | XPO Logistics buying Yrc Freight ?

If PIE gets a piece of this, I should dovetail my 35yrs with PIE, plus the last 27 I've been laid off.
I'll be pretty high on the board.
Wonder if I'll need to repay CSPF 27yrs?
Maybe I'll team with Wong.
Hey Mr. Seabreeze I saw Carolina was also in the mix maybe we could meet in Cherryville and pick one of the old B models and get her back on the road

Hey Mr. Seabreeze I saw Carolina was also in the mix maybe we could meet in Cherryville and pick one of the old B models and get her back on the road

I saw the old B67 in Greensboro at the antique truck show last Sat, at least didn't have the concave cab, the Beam Folks were there also

I saw the old B67 in Greensboro at the antique truck show last Sat, at least didn't have the concave cab, the Beam Folks were there also
the B-63's had the concave I think too many years ago. The Beam's were/are great people

Laid off for 27 years.
Betcha that phone has some cobwebs on it.
Along with the person sitting next to it.
:17142:
That's like 800 years of seniority. In dog years. :stirthepot:

Better off at Wong!
Good slogan. Well. Ok slogan.
I assumed I was laid off, the gates were closed, couldn't get back in.
Too long to feed any pooch!

Nah, I'm not really down on the Mack, just the concave cab.
I'm waiting on "ole smarty" Elwood to tell the real truth about my problem.
Like the shop guys always said when I wrote up a truck, "the problem is the mechanism between the seat and steering wheel"

Same message I get from my laptop, “Operator Error.”

Yet, we struggle onward, eh?

Sorry to let a lot of people down, but just got a phone call from Crouch Brothers headquarters in Elwood Kansas saying they put in bid for Yrcw..

I heard that a group on investors from the Cayman Islands with Whoppi "Goldbar", Barbara "Stress-Sand", Robert Redford", Bill and Hillary, Okra Winfred, et al, are putting together a deal as we speak...did all of those idiots move to Canada that threatened to leave when Hillarious wasn't elected? After all, she set the "gold" standard...
I heard that Kevin Spacey and Ellen De-gerate have joined in on the buyout

kwbfn2b.jpg