XPO | XPO new portal

anosyone

TB Lurker
Credits
was on there just nosing around and saw something called 2018 payroll calendar. It has it spelled out for those who are paid on fridays, Tuesday’s , something for after go live, biweekly and pension all the way through 2018. For us who are paid on Thursday’s it ends on 3/29. Company sold or is pay date changing. Anyone heard anything. It’s just odd

was on there just nosing around and saw something called 2018 payroll calendar. It has it spelled out for those who are paid on fridays, Tuesday’s , something for after go live, biweekly and pension all the way through 2018. For us who are paid on Thursday’s it ends on 3/29. Company sold or is pay date changing. Anyone heard anything. It’s just odd
Odd? Yes! Haven’t heard a thing about this.

https://xpologistics.sharepoint.com/sites/400/GuidesAndForms/2018 Payroll Calendar.xlsx

Think you have to have access to company sharepoint to see it. Does appear by this document we will go to Tuesday paydays beginning of April

The horror !!!!! I imagine, it has something to do with having so many different companies getting paid in so many different ways. Just a guess, that it won't change anything at all on our end. Probably still hand them out on Thursday too.

The horror !!!!! I imagine, it has something to do with having so many different companies getting paid in so many different ways. Just a guess, that it won't change anything at all on our end. Probably still hand them out on Thursday too.
That would be effed up.

I don't care what day I get paid on personally. Makes sense to not have payroll on multiple days of the week throughout a company. surprised there will still be some Friday paydays or that we aren't all moved to Friday.

As cwx we used to get paid on tues and then they changed it to Friday’s at some point. As an example if you worked the week of the 12th this month, you wouldn’t get paid for those hours until Tuesday the 27th. They shortened up the payout time a little when it went to Fridays. The hours you worked during a given week were paid to you by Friday of the following week.

You are already held 2 weeks behind on payroll....going to biweekly only allows them to hold your money longer for more interest money in their pockets.
The way I read the document we would stay on weekly but paid on Tuesday. Delay in paycheck would change from 12 days to 10

I don't get what's going on here. I do know that I tried to access the portal last week and I got the Oracle website telling me there was an error. I just want to look at my next paycheck. What do I need to do?

I don't get what's going on here. I do know that I tried to access the portal last week and I got the Oracle website telling me there was an error. I just want to look at my next paycheck. What do I need to do?
I had same problem. I googled a link to xpo employee portal and it worked. I cant access the new xpo site, I get links to sign in apps...

Whatever the case, works for me. I usually log in at work and print my check so I can match it against my pink slips.
I use it as well, my point was several have had and continue to have trouble logging into it because it is set up on a one time login!

You are already held 2 weeks behind on payroll....going to biweekly only allows them to hold your money longer for more interest money in their pockets.
isn't that the same thing Con-way was doing with there 401K contributions they held it for 3months then gave it to you

they only "hold" our pay 5 days in the east,week ends Saturday,pay comes in thurs at midnight,also the 401k is put in weekly now,which probably is the only thing "good" they've done,money works for you instantly instead of waiting every 3 months for company contribution..................also nobody I've talked to can get on the new portal,guess we have to call,ps,nobody remembers there old password so can't put it in