XPO | XPO new portal

I just ordered new uniforms and was told I could have six pieces, mix or match. Didn’t care as long as it was six. So, something is different between sics. And I got them.

There was a uniform program update in an email that said, in part,for those employees that received the black 3-in-1 jackets when xpo first bought us, they would now be eligible to order the red and black jackets.

There is a newer slightly different jacket available recently. The “parka” jacket that now has a hood and is a little longer than the first gen. red and black jacket.

The sizes for these seem to run larger than the black jackets. Guys who ordered a 2xl in the black jackets that fit well,are swimming in the 2xl red and black jackets.
I’m a 4x in the black and I’ll be ordering a 3x (tried on another guys 3x and it fit well) in the red and black parka.

FYI, if it helps.

I know uniform sizing can be a pain in the ass.

Changed. Your tm now needs to send a picture to someone of your warn out uniforms as proof before replacements can be ordered.
Not the case for me either. I have no problem getting new ones, once a year around my anniversary, or if a uniform gets ruined beyond repair. It would be nice is the policy was the same across the board.

Not the case for me either. I have no problem getting new ones, once a year around my anniversary, or if a uniform gets ruined beyond repair. It would be nice is the policy was the same across the board.
Perhaps managers are growing a bit of backbone and saying **** this stupidity, and just ordering uniforms.

called to get a paper paystub since i'm in an eligible state,and I couldn't get the website to work.was told ,nbo problem,it will be sent right to your house,it's been 3 weeks and have yet to receive one,guess I gotta friggin waste time calling again

Patience is a must these days. It’s wearing thin thought. We are having so many payroll issues it’s really unbelievable.
As to the uniforms it has to go through an approval process that takes determination to get them that some are not bothering and wearing what they want.
I hope they can iron these issues out soon , it’s not good.

called to get a paper paystub since i'm in an eligible state,and I couldn't get the website to work.was told ,nbo problem,it will be sent right to your house,it's been 3 weeks and have yet to receive one,guess I gotta friggin waste time calling again
We have a bunch of guys going back to paper stubs and some to live checks.

Does anyone know what the format for your user name is to log in on the myXPO portal? Mine was permanently logged in for a while, and now I have to login again, and I don't remember how my name is supposed to go with the XPO and all that. Thanks for any guidance on this.

Patience is a must these days. It’s wearing thin thought. We are having so many payroll issues it’s really unbelievable.

Anything HR is a disaster these days. They tried to merge multiple systems and it failed.

I have coworkers who don't have the right deductions taken. Or have some deductions taken one week and not the next. Or don't see 401K show up at the investment company. Or get bizarre deductions that no one can explain. For example, a guy suddenly started getting hit for multiple kids in his health benefits. He doesn't have any kids.

They've also outsourced HR to someplace in India, so you can imagine the quality.

When you call it's always "we'll get that fixed". And then maybe two months later it is. But by then you've got another thing broken.

Jacobs is all about cutting things to the bone...not surprised he's cut HR to the point where it doesn't work.

Does anyone know what the format for your user name is to log in on the myXPO portal? Mine was permanently logged in for a while, and now I have to login again, and I don't remember how my name is supposed to go with the XPO and all that. Thanks for any guidance on this.
it's not going to work,you have to use the new Microsoft bullshit password site,that doesn't work,then you have to call and wait for hrs,because everybody is calling because it doesn't work,then if you are lucky enough and wait long enough a nice indian fellow will answer that you can't ubderstand a fkn word he's saying and then you hang up and try another day

it's not going to work,you have to use the new Microsoft :horseshit: password site,that doesn't work,then you have to call and wait for hrs,because everybody is calling because it doesn't work,then if you are lucky enough and wait long enough a nice indian fellow will answer that you can't ubderstand a fkn word he's saying and then you hang up and try another day
I did end up having to call India, to reset my password. However, I got through pretty quickly, and got to talk with a beautiful Indian gal. I'm pretty sure she looks like Raj's sister on Big Bang.

Anything HR is a disaster these days. They tried to merge multiple systems and it failed.

I have coworkers who don't have the right deductions taken. Or have some deductions taken one week and not the next. Or don't see 401K show up at the investment company. Or get bizarre deductions that no one can explain. For example, a guy suddenly started getting hit for multiple kids in his health benefits. He doesn't have any kids.

They've also outsourced HR to someplace in India, so you can imagine the quality.

When you call it's always "we'll get that fixed". And then maybe two months later it is. But by then you've got another thing broken.

Jacobs is all about cutting things to the bone...not surprised he's cut HR to the point where it doesn't work.
Most people are fed up with the excuses at this point. You have to check and watch everything at this point.

good,i'll try again,i gave up a month ago,idk,is raj's sister hot,lol

gp8dnYe.jpg

Yep.