XPO | Xpo purchasing kenworth trucks ?????

4NTmIuj.jpg

One has been spotted. Thoughts ?
The driver should stick to wearing long pants.

I bet this is coming from the same person that would throw a fit if someone jump in his cascadia and left him a old city unit those things are the reason half of you have back and knee problems now:fan:

Lmfao So True Driver So True these 25 - 30 plus yr Vet's half of them walk like then been riding bulls for 50 yrs rode hard put away wet ! but in their case that wet spot has dried up and cracked from yrs of abuse !! The money is not that good when ya to damn crippled up to enjoy it !!

This is like a rerun move. CF had a truck dealership I think freight liner . sold it an started Con-Way then CF shut down. Con-way shut down the TL part then opened it back up then sells out . XPO sells TL an buying a truck dealership .Is it me or is this a big rerun or was it the plan???????????

This is like a rerun move. CF had a truck dealership I think freight liner . sold it an started Con-Way then CF shut down. Con-way shut down the TL part then opened it back up then sells out . XPO sells TL an buying a truck dealership .Is it me or is this a big rerun or was it the plan???????????
Xpo is purchasing a truck deskership??? I think you may have misunderstood the title of the thread. Xpo isn't purchasing Kenworth, they are buying Kenworth tractors for the LTL division

Xpo is purchasing a truck deskership??? I think you may have misunderstood the title of the thread. Xpo isn't purchasing Kenworth, they are buying Kenworth tractors for the LTL division
CF didn't own a dealership, they owned the whole factory. CF is the reason there is a Freightliner. They started building their own trucks in the late '30s and called them Freightliner. The U.S. government made CF divest of the manufacturing business, saying that making their own trucks gave CF an unfair advantage over other trucking companies.

Plus the rumor is coming from multiple sources that they are turning all trucks up to 70MPH, a RUMOR but it's even coming from shop guys and management, Monday they are announcing that Salaried Employees Only will be losing Vacation days according to a well placed source, anybody have meetings Monday? Mandatory?

"Plus the rumor is coming from multiple sources that they are turning all trucks up to 70MPH, a RUMOR but it's even coming from shop guys and management."

I pray to the almighty that this is true. OD has been blowing my doors off, flying past me at ¡SiXTy NINe! miles per hour as of late.

I hope we get some of these new tractors at my barn. Newest junk we got this year is a four hundred thousand plus mile Cascadia. Have not had anything newer than twenty thirteen, since two thousand thirteen. Well, if we don't count the city kitties.

Last edited:
"Plus the rumor is coming from multiple sources that they are turning all trucks up to 70MPH, a RUMOR but it's even coming from shop guys and management."

I pray to the almighty that this is true. OD has been blowing my doors off, flying past me at SiXTy nINe miles per hour as of late.

I hope we get some of these new tractors at my barn. Newest junk we got this year is a four hundred thousand plus mile Cascadia. Have not had anything newer than twenty thirteen, since two thousand thirteen. Well, if we don't count the city kitties.
Don't take that "newest junk" Cascadia for granted. We've been swapping Cascadias for Sterlings , so it could be worse.

We did that the last two years.
We got one new road unit last month. Most of the rest of us are trading down a year or two or three. Still freightliners, just old High mile worn out ones. I even saw the very first one we ever got back in our swap pool that the shop uses. Other NE barns have extras just sitting or used in the city only. I don't pretend to know, I'm just a driver and can't see "the big picture"!