XPO | XPO Releases 3rd QTR Results

ConwayDSR

TB Lurker
Credits
http://investors.xpologistics.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=204615&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2218794

0mET40H.png

Last edited:
Great numbers. Provided by your hard work. I wonder how long the workers can keep this up?

Now we have Old Dominion type of problems: super low operating ratio. A sexy number that will take on a life of its own.

I find it very troubling that average tractor life has increased and maintenance spending is way down. Sustainable ?

So what are the operating rates of the union carriers? Put the union in here and see that number go way up

You are probably right, the numbers would go up if you had a union. However, last year I had open heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic. The Union Medical Plan paid $180,000 and I paid $1000 (the individual max out of pocket)

Not sure how old you are but I am guessing you are not too far behind me in age.

I find it very troubling that average tractor life has increased and maintenance spending is way down.
Not picking on you , just asking an honest question - XPO has only been here for 1 year. So , if they came in and froze all tractor purchases and did nothing , wouldn't the average tractor life have went up by just a year?

To be fair , it depends on where you are as far as tractors. Newer units go to locations that will run them the most miles. I dont think that has changed.

As far as maintenance: there used to be mechanics that posted on here , maybe one could give their view on what changes XPO has made?

You are probably right, the numbers would go up if you had a union. However, last year I had open heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic. The Union Medical Plan paid $180,000 and I paid $1000 (the individual max out of pocket)

Not sure how old you are but I am guessing you are not too far behind me in age.
Ya and good luck getting our crappy insurance to do that