XPO | XPO Sighting

wt2D1ag.jpg

I tried to post a picture but it won't upload I will keep trying we had an XPO pup come into our barn from linehaul

Last edited:
wt2D1ag.jpg

I tried to post a picture but it won't upload I will keep trying we had an XPO pup come into our barn from linehaul

Mr. Jacobs certainly is saving money on this rebrand. Notice no colorful side stripes on the lower portion of the XPO unit that the Conway unit has. I guess he's not about fancy prettiness, but about saving a buck... just like he said he'd do.

I kind of like the look simple don't waste money on graphics
I'd rather have an employer that puts that graphics money into my pay and benefits package versus the fancy graphics. Those graphics won't help feed a guy's family.
But everyone should be hoping that the simplified graphics wasn't used because it will be easier to change over to the next company's graphics.
:hide:

I'd rather have an employer that puts that graphics money into my pay and benefits package versus the fancy graphics. Those graphics won't help feed a guy's family.
But everyone should be hoping that the simplified graphics wasn't used because it will be easier to change over to the next company's graphics.
:hide:

Yeah NF...one can only hope that that isn't the case.

Had one make it's way through our barn last week also.
f5sG7w5.jpg

Where have they been keeping this xpo unit? How can it be squeeky clean in all this winter weather that we have been having? Also, there are no signs of ware and tare on it: i.e., scratches, dings, or dents...maybe it just came off the assembly line. It does look kinda brand new to me.

Where have they been keeping this xpo unit? How can it be squeeky clean in all this winter weather that we have been having? Also, there are no signs of ware and tare on it: i.e., scratches, dings, or dents...maybe it just came off the assembly line. It does look kinda brand new to me.
well if you blow it up, you can see a little snow on roof and salt on the bottom of the skirting

Yeah, you can tell by the unit number that it was built in late 2015, so it is brand new. Don't worry- it'll get scratched up and dented soon enough.