XPO | XPO stock overvalued?

well if you bought it at $50 a share would you sell it...That's what you told us on how to pay for a new car
This has to do with Xpo insiders selling their stock now . Generally you sell stock at the point you feel it may have reached its peak . What do the insiders possibly know .... that’s the point . It was not a criticism of them selling their stock.

Last edited:
This has to do with Xpo insiders selling their stock now . Generally you sell stock at the point you feel it may have reached its peak . What do the insiders possibly know .... that’s the point . It was not a criticism of them selling their stock.

The reality exists that this will very soon be two different companies. People in the know are preparing for this event every bit as much as the rest of us.

I would certainly never purport to understand large corporate financing, but selling stock to apply to outstanding debt strikes me as a good idea. But hey, I'm just a dumb driver, what do I know?

I would certainly never purport to understand large corporate financing, but selling stock to apply to outstanding debt strikes me as a good idea. But hey, I'm just a dumb driver, what do I know?
The incident rate for blood clots related to the vaccine is right around 1 % per 100,000. The incident rate for blood clots from people who have had and are recovering from Covid 19 is much higher . The possibility of hospital increases in seeing more patients is more likely recovering cases.

The incident rate for blood clots related to the vaccine is right around 1 % per 100,000. The incident rate for blood clots from people who have had and are recovering from Covid 19 is much higher . The possibility of hospital increases in seeing more patients is more likely recovering cases.
Are you saying Brad Jacobs is in the hospital recovering from a blood clot incurred from a long walk to his bank after selling a bunch of XPO stock?

It all depends who you are reading
"XPO typically realizes roughly two-thirds of Ebitda in its transportation division and one-third in its soon-to-be independent logistics business. That works out to roughly $1.2 billion from the LTL business. That business is a lot like Old Dominion Freight Line(ODFL), which is probably the most efficient and successful LTL shipper. Old Dominion stock has returned 32% a year on average over the past 10 years, and is currently trading at about 20 times estimated 2021 Ebitda."

About like YRCW’s stock then?