XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to a Holland driver this week, and he told me that the company is going to be asking for another 5% cut in pay and that the workers start paying for health care. Is this what we could expect if we joined the Teamsters?
Is this Holland driver speculating or does he have some advanced inside info?

I think health benefits are going to be the big think in all these contract talks and the company will be asking for the union members to start paying into the healthcare plan
Not trying to be a smart ass but do you have inside info to talks that haven’t begun yet? Or is this just a guess ? Respectfully

I know with the Trump administration trying to destroy ACA by pulling the subsidies to insurance companies that insurance premiums will unfortunately be on the rise.

Not trying to be a smart ass but do you have inside info to talks that haven’t begun yet? Or is this just a guess ? Respectfully

I know with the Trump administration trying to destroy ACA by pulling the subsidies to insurance companies that insurance premiums will unfortunately be on the rise.
It's a guess but I do believe this will be one of the big things in the contract talks.
The ACA has cause the insurance premiums to rise long before trump got in there. The ACA will keep driving medical and premiums cost up. I know go read my post in the Insurance thread post #5

Like I said in the other thread, it’s funny how every rumor about XPO, no matter how ridiculous, is accepted as true, but I’m called a liar for relating info I was told.
I get that. If I still worked for YRC/Holland I probably wouldn’t have a lot of faith either. I’m sure he meant what he said. It still might end up coming true, just no way to tell until negotiations is all.

It's a guess but I do believe this will be one of the big things in the contract talks.
The ACA has cause the insurance premiums to rise long before trump got in there. The ACA will keep driving medical and premiums cost up. I know go read my post in the Insurance thread post #5
I get that. If I still worked for YRC/Holland I probably wouldn’t have a lot of faith either. I’m sure he meant what he said. It still might end up coming true, just no way to tell until negotiations is all.
Well said

But any way's i was holding back due to the meeting they had. I wanted to see how much or what the company was going to take or cut...
In my eye's the company isn't taking care off us. The medical went up and it's coming out of our pay. Mean while the company pays the same and writes of on their taxe's. Just like everything else they spend money on. Even their big dinner meeting and holiday planned parties.
How many of us get to write this stiff in our taxe's?

To answer you're respond about the 3rd party rep. Upnorth. You said we have it too.
Well did the company take away more from us than you guy's?
Did our 3rd party do anything for us?
I think not. Right?

To answer you're respond about the 3rd party rep. Upnorth. You said we have it too.
Well did the company take away more from us than you guy's?
Did our 3rd party do anything for us?
I think not. Right?

But to show you what we got when petition for the representation. Mind you some of this stuff we had been asking for year's or was promised for year's and nothing was given to us. Till the union came into the pic.
I'll start showing this.

This was promised to us because we became bronze certified. But then the manager said I'll just get you guy hot dog's from Cosco.
Does everyone know what Cosco is?

O2bw5mi.jpg

Then we have this. We had a water fountain that gave out brown water. It was from the 40's. We asked to get it replaced we we're told. That the fountain was fine and it didn't need to be replaced.
But we got a new one and it even has hot water.
5J5GUYz.jpg

The lunch room was a table , chairs, leaky refrigerator, and a microwave.
But then wham!!! New Cabinets sick installed. The refrigerator was replaced because i had a long talk with the service center manager and he was nice enough to replace the leaky refrigerator.
hGF7Jdv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.