XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone not in this industry would last an hour on the dock. It’s hard for people to imagine what it’s like to spend 3 hours in sub freezing temperatures and know why it takes good wages and benefits to keep these jobs position full. I have heard a lot of opinion from management and there schills that couldn’t do it. Try being a linehaul driver and driving 250 miles to arrive at a fac and have to spend 2 hrs on a dock that’s 10 degrees and know you have jump back to your truck and drive back to your domicile trying to stay awake. Cold stress is something management in this company never wanted to admit existed.

Last edited:
He asked them in public- you should answer them in public. That's the whole purpose of this thread. You've already proven your "knowledge" to be less than reliable.
Being an adult, answering questions without insulting people and providing facts doesn’t fit in the union thug playbook. PM me is code for “I can’t answer and don’t want to be embarrassed”. Roadboss has shown his lack of character over and over.

Being an adult, answering questions without insulting people and providing facts doesn’t fit in the union thug playbook. PM me is code for “I can’t answer and don’t want to be embarrassed”. Roadboss has shown his lack of character over and over.
Go ahead whip out another one ,Your handle says it all about you.and whom controls you.I invite you to come out of your closet and break the chains that bind you.

Yes, anyone involved with or supporting a union is a thug . It’s just the way it is . It’s easier to deal with us it were all stereotyped .:encouragement:
Step up and Step out,You haven't answered if you ever done this JOB! , at all.I said I've been in the business of trucking over 40 years,I can say that .I am experianced .How about you kid.

Yes, anyone involved with or supporting a union is a thug . It’s just the way it is . It’s easier to deal with us it were all stereotyped .:encouragement:
Is that like saying anyone that isn’t a union supporter is a Jacobs lover? You said that earlier. Before you point the finger at others, you should make sure your things are in order

Step up and Step out,You haven't answered if you ever done this JOB! , at all.I said I've been in the business of trucking over 40 years,I can say that .I am experianced .How about you kid.
I’m following your lead and not answering questions. As to your step up and step out comment, you should step up and hold yourself to the same standard you hold others to.
Is the childish name calling supposed to hurt me or make you look tough? It doesn’t do either.

Go ahead whip out another one ,Your handle says it all about you.and whom controls you.I invite you to come out of your closet and break the chains that bind you.
What chains are binding me? Is this another slave reference? Feel free to ignore that question.

There’s a lot of area between a union thug and a company shill. My point is it’s easier for us to fall into the trap of saying we are either one or the other and there’s no moderation. An example is our great political divide we’re in today your either progressive or conservative . It’s really much more complex in reality.

Don't forget to run the magic
No. That’s not part of the playbook. You have to act like a childish blowhard and ignore facts and call people names.
that's a low (blow )even for you.Whip it good whip it real good ,no more games,put up or shut up .You don't do this JOB ,Nor do you work in this industry.Just admit it and go away.

,no more games,put up or shut up .You don't do this JOB ,Nor do you work in this industry.Just admit it and go away.
No more games. Put up or shut up. You don’t do this job nor do you work here. Just admit it, you’re a union plant. Everything you post is directly from the union thug playbook and an effort to bully us.

Anyone not in this industry would last an hour on the dock. It’s hard for people to imagine what it’s like to spend 3 hours in sub freezing temperatures and know why it takes good wages and benefits to keep these jobs position full. I have heard a lot of opinion from management and there schills that couldn’t do it. Try being a linehaul driver and driving 250 miles to arrive at a fac and have to spend 2 hrs on a dock that’s 10 degrees and know you have jump back to your truck and drive back to your domicile trying to stay awake. Cold stress is something management in this company never wanted to admit existed.
you act like we just started doing that. That system has been the way it's been since CCX was founded. Now XPO is trying to get driver off the dock by hiring more dockworkers at FAC. You have to remember when you have a special service you can charge special pricing and that what CCX and other did back in the day. Now everyone offers it.

you act like we just started doing that. That system has been the way it's been since CCX was founded. Now XPO is trying to get driver off the dock by hiring more dockworkers at FAC. You have to remember when you have a special service you can charge special pricing and that what CCX and other did back in the day. Now everyone offers it.
Got it .. thanks

Guys... were straying again. Please stop making it personal or this thread will be locked.
Lock it. This thread has been taken over by outsider that have never worked here. I thought this thread was to be about what is happen at the barn that have voted in the union and there contract talks. It now has turn into a may dick is bigger than yours contest. This thread has gone heated before but ever since RoadBoss show up it been the standard union thug mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.