XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for what a union can do, go spend some time on any of the union company pages here. That’s enough for me to see they really can’t/ don’t do much for the employee.
When I say this, I’m attacked and called a loser. The vast majority of XPO employees feel this way. Still the union guys want to argue about how great the Teamsters are.

When I say this, I’m attacked and called a loser. The vast majority of XPO employees feel this way. Still the union guys want to argue about how great the Teamsters are.
There will be no more new union carriers, the failure of the union to present a good argument as to how they specifically will help was never made. It is far too late.
Customers flock from union carriers, all they have left is cheap freight. if a major carrier votes in a union, customer will vote with their business.. Carriers know this.
Lastly no carrier will want to get stuck with the pension liability that comes with being a union carrier. It is a death sentence for a business....

Me not being able to find a proverbial needle in a haystack doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. I showed you post where you were doing exactly what you chastised me for. You didn’t own that and in fact didn’t even acknowledge it, as expected. I knew you wouldn’t be a man of your word and own anything. Carry on doing what you do.
If you are going to accuse me of some have some proof, I never called you any names ( I did once compare you to a parrot on meth) post up the proof.

If you are going to accuse me of some have some proof, I never called you any names ( I did once compare you to a parrot on meth) post up the proof.
I showed prooof of you doing doing exactly what you criticize me for. As expected you ignored it. If I can find the proof, I’ll show it and you’ll ignore that too.

Roadboss sounds like a cockatoo on Meth and yet you never say anything to him. Why the double standard?

There will be no more new union carriers, the failure of the union to present a good argument as to how they specifically will help was never made. It is far too late.
Customers flock from union carriers, all they have left is cheap freight. if a major carrier votes in a union, customer will vote with their business.. Carriers know this.
Lastly no carrier will want to get stuck with the pension liability that comes with being a union carrier. It is a death sentence for a business....
Most people with half a brain can see this. The others can’t or simply decide not to see the truth right in front of them.

No, this page is not about the union drive. It’s about information on union/non union thoughts in our company. I will never be a teamster. Corrupt organization in my mind. Would consider a union with some morals and ethics however.

As for what a union can do, go spend some time on any of the union company pages here. That’s enough for me to see they really can’t/ don’t do much for the employee.
That's your opinion.Other's may want to choose for themselves without your bias.We and I don't care about yours.I you make it so we can't respond lock all others out that are pro union..We're not fascists or communist.We can take and of chin and dish it out.We're not perfect and neither is your company.We fight for others,Who can't or are afraid to fight for themselves.

That's your opinion.Other's may want to choose for themselves without your bias.We and I don't care about yours.I you make it so we can't respond lock all others out that are pro union..We're not fascists or communist.We can take and of chin and dish it out.We're not perfect and neither is your company.We fight for others,Who can't or are afraid to fight for themselves.
Well. Let me spell it out for you. You do not work here. Have never worked here. Period. You have zero knowledge of any union activity at xpo. You cannot dish it out and take it. You attack posters who don’t agree with a pro union stance as management and pro management boot lickers. To this point I have not locked anyone out of this thread, that’s about to change. You have been allowed to post here as a guest. Yet you have tried to overtake this thread. There has been one member with firsthand knowledge of union activity here who has put that info out for all to see. He has been upfront and I believe honest about the info he has put out.

Let me be blunt. If you don’t have first hand info to post about union activity at xpo, don’t post. If you continue, I will remove you.

Well. Let me spell it out for you. You do not work here. Have never worked here. Period. You have zero knowledge of any union activity at xpo. You cannot dish it out and take it. You attack posters who don’t agree with a pro union stance as management and pro management boot lickers. To this point I have not locked anyone out of this thread, that’s about to change. You have been allowed to post here as a guest. Yet you have tried to overtake this thread. There has been one member with firsthand knowledge of union activity here who has put that info out for all to see. He has been upfront and I believe honest about the info he has put out.

Let me be blunt. If you don’t have first hand info to post about union activity at xpo, don’t post. If you continue, I will remove you.
I surprised,This about pros and cons.Being from Canada your countrymen are 31% union versus 10 percent US.Is that a fact

Approx 30%, yes.
So we can agree that 1/3 of all Canadian workers are represented by collective bargaining agreements.But the US is not ,Why are Canadians smarter or misled.Are Americans the same.Ask yourself that question.Why cops firemen university profressors teachers municipal workers ,state and provincial workers, electricians steel workers are all union.Why is it because there just stupid.Or is it about money and rights,seniority job opportunities...We just ask all workers at XPO ,Look at the big picture and your future.Your company Conway sold you out to a holding company XPO ,He'll sell you just like he did United Rentals,Who are coincidently operating engineers.Big business makes money off the sweat of your brow and your back.

So we can agree that 1/3 of all Canadian workers are represented by collective bargaining agreements.But the US is not ,Why are Canadians smarter or misled.Are Americans the same.Ask yourself that question.Why cops firemen university profressors teachers municipal workers ,state and provincial workers, electricians steel workers are all union.Why is it because there just stupid.Or is it about money and rights,seniority job opportunities...We just ask all workers at XPO ,Look at the big picture and your future.Your company Conway sold you out to a holding company XPO ,He'll sell you just like he did United Rentals,Who are coincidently operating engineers.Big business makes money off the sweat of your brow and your back.
Our countries are completely different with different labour laws. Apples to oranges. Sure he may sell us, we have zero control over that. If that’s your selling point for unionizing, it’s pretty weak. Only a small handful of terminals have unionized. Why? Why do they have to approach the union if the product is so strong? Why is the union not organize terminals not only in our system, but fed ex as well? Why is there no national movement to push for unionization?

Our countries are completely different with different labour laws. Apples to oranges. Sure he may sell us, we have zero control over that. If that’s your selling point for unionizing, it’s pretty weak. Only a small handful of terminals have unionized. Why? Why do they have to approach the union if the product is so strong? Why is the union not organize terminals not only in our system, but fed ex as well? Why is there no national movement to push for unionization?
People are afraid to ask ,afraid to get laid of afraid of retaliation.and so on Our country's are not as different as you may think,
aren't your labor laws stronger in Canada why is it people don't jump through hoops for unions,because there afraid too.They have no knowledge of organized labor are afraid of being fired or laid of for even talking to union people,Most have never worked under a collective bargaining agreement ,But they buy cars and homes and borrow money these are contracts .The banks loan the money the Fed sets the rates so you and I don't get screwed by some banks.Contracts aren't a bad thing ,Do You have one:452:The days of a boss's word and a handshake are over if he doesn't own the company.

. And your reference to Apple's and oranges There both fruit. Can we agree on this ,then their not different,All in the family.

There is a national movement,Were have you been,Maybe not in Canada where over 1/3 of all Canadians are union.and take out the white collar workers and it's even higher.Well as far as organizing that takes time and money. we start small and work from there.Didn't at one ever tell don't put all your eggs in one basket..The movement grows a little at a time .All's we have is time and patience.Do You.

There is a national movement,Were have you been,Maybe not in Canada where over 1/3 of all Canadians are union.and take out the white collar workers and it's even higher.Well as far as organizing that takes time and money. we start small and work from there.Didn't any one ever tell don't put all your eggs in one basket..The movement grows a little at a time .All's we have is time and patience.Do You.

Status
Not open for further replies.