XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s right. And we are XPO employees. Others are visiting and not showing the same respect they demanded in other forums.
I was not and am not the one that initiated this he was and is,
I was showing resect to fly by night just showing and different view, why is it ok for him to hurl insults and when I reply I'm out of order? I thought the new rules treated everybody equally.

That's fine with me.
I will say that alot of unions did fight to get what the members thought they were worth and then the company moved there plants oversea or south of the boarder.
Just becasue you believe you are worth $35 per hour doesn't mean someone is willing to pay it.
Good post and this goes to one of my posts that the quickest way in the world to get Jacobs to dump us it to allow the union dominoes to start falling. Do I think everything here at XPO is rainbows and unicorns? Of course not, but I just recently reached a point where I feel like I know what upper mngmt is dealing me and I do not wish to go through another time of uncertainty resulting from yet another sale.

I was showing resect to fly by night just showing and different view, why is it ok for him to hurl insults and when I reply I'm out of order? I thought the new rules treated everybody equally.
This is the kind of stuff that turned this site into a ghost town....

Good post and this goes to one of my posts that the quickest way in the world to get Jacobs to dump us it to allow the union dominoes to start falling. Do I think everything here at XPO is rainbows and unicorns? Of course not, but I just recently reached a point where I feel like I know what upper mngmt is dealing me and I do not wish to go through another time of uncertainty resulting from yet another sale.

Keep in mind that his European operation is union. I don't think union status has anything to do with his decision to sell or not. In any event, if you really want to eliminate uncertainty...do I have to say it???

This site is a ghost town cuz everyone has already made up their minds about unions. And that's all you see on this site these days.not to mention the squabbling back and forth of the regulars on here. Unions are over! I've been in this business 30 yrs, never saw a union do anything but disrupt operations, make people lazy, and **** off customers. They are the real victims in the union scheme if things. Union folk will spend hours telling you what they won't do, and minutes telling you what they will do. Just sayin, crybaby, candyass good for nuttin, outdated,same ol, same ol, union rhetoric. Everyone is wore slick from it. That's why nobody posts here anymore.

This site is a ghost town cuz everyone has already made up their minds about unions. And that's all you see on this site these days.not to mention the squabbling back and forth of the regulars on here. Unions are over! I've been in this business 30 yrs, never saw a union do anything but disrupt operations, make people lazy, and **** off customers. They are the real victims in the union scheme if things. Union folk will spend hours telling you what they won't do, and minutes telling you what they will do. Just sayin, crybaby, candyass good for nuttin, outdated,same ol, same ol, union rhetoric. Everyone is wore slick from it. That's why nobody posts here anymore.
Jeez ! Tell us how you really feel :clappy:

I think the number of views and post on this topic show otherwise.

Your entitled to your opinion. P.s you may want to change your screen name to hater....

Be careful. Words like that will get you called brainwashed, a union buster or uninformed.

WoS336e.jpg

Really?

Yeah really, my post was not directed at him, he comes out swing and it's ok? he continues to throw jabs and it's alright with you, guess the new rules don't apply
No one was warned, no posts were deleted. I simply asked you to respect the fact that you do not work here. You want to go? Go. It’s up to you.

I disagree completely. More views on this thread than any other indicates an extreme level of interest. I wish I could figure out what everyone is thinking. I really wish more would chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.