XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed there are 241,000 views of this thread far and beyond any other thread.Why so many watching and so little participation in the conversation ? So many people interested but no say or just waiting for someone else to speak for them. Don't expect different results if your actions are going to be the same day after day.
No matter if your pro or non union your opinion should be heard.

Last edited:
P.s.
Corporations like the water company, electric garbage here in California raise their rate by 9% to 15 % every year or two. But wages sure don't go up that high right? Oh let's not forget to charge extra because were in a drought or because we have to much water.
You want to blame the high cost of living in CA on someone? If you voted to continue the Democrat domination of that state assembly and governership, you can blame yourself. If I were you, I'd get the hell out of CA cuz it's only gonna get worse.

You want to blame the high cost of living in CA on someone? If you voted to continue the Democrat domination of that state assembly and governership, you can blame yourself. If I were you, I'd get the hell out of CA cuz it's only gonna get worse.
Kansas is a state with that has went the opposite direction of California: Republican governor and state congress. Result? Buget crisis.https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...blowback-against-sam-brownback-kansas/517641/

It's doesn't matter what group you vote for. You ever hear the saying money talk bullshit walks. Well the blue collar worker's have plenty of bullshit and The corporations have plenty of money to talk and grease the wheel...
And yeah i'm moving out of California as soon as i come back from my 3 hour trip to the moon..
It's always Easier said than done..

Just noticed there are 241,000 views of this thread far and beyond any other thread.Why so many watching and so little participation in the conversation ? So many people interested but no say or just waiting for someone else to speak for them. Don't expect different results if your actions are going to be the same day after day.
Its the Con/Way !

So many people interested but no say or just waiting for someone else to speak for them. Don't expect different results if your actions are going to be the same day after day.

Interest in the topic is not the same as interest in a particular outcome. There's no way to know how many of those views are people who even work for XPO LTL. I'm sure plenty of them are just watching the show with a big tub of popcorn.

Choosing not to voice your opinion is still an opinion- it means you don't care enough to join the conversation, and that's okay. Supporting the company and supporting the union are both good ways to be unpopular.

The fact is, talk is cheap. You just have to look at what people are doing. Most of us seem to be content with what we have because we're not leaving and we're not signing up to be Teamsters. The longer the campaign goes, the more ridiculous it becomes to assume that there is a silent army of the oppressed too terrified to join the movement.

The conversation and participation are down for one reason.?

Links to these FB groups are not allowed. Links to news stories if they directly relate to xpo ltl are.

It's not a link!!
F3akVHN.jpg

So link to the Teamsters working side to side with the XPO worker's is not allowed either??? That's a hell of away to keep everyone blindsided and one sided.
And people here wonder why people stop posting on here.
No, links to the teamsters FB page which you posted are not allowed. Period. Just like links to companies hired by the company will not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.