XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greed???? So what was Hoffa's pay last year along with all the top officials in the teamster org. They want to talk about greed they might want to look at themselves first.
Ya and xpo might wanna look at themselves too if you only had a clue what's happening at the top you might get it but doubt it

Just ask a guy at West Chester and they haven't seen their new TRUE friends since the vote. Everyone's so concerned about you and that you make the right decision ...than puff their gone. It's almost like they were paid to be there to persuade you ... but that couldn't be... they company wouldn't pay someone come in here and lie to you.

Tic-toc tick -tock any second now ......

almost like your getting paid

Last edited:
The one thing to ask the unions reps is to put what they a promising into writing and if those promises are not met then the union will pay you the different. The union will come in and promise you the world and then only get an island. I been in two unions and have seen both sides of it. Each person must make the best decision on the info they can get there hands on. I say do your research. Don't believe what the union or non-union person tell you go look at the facts. The fact are out there for both sides. The side I saw was when the company closed or massive reduced there work force the union did very little to help. The one union I was in is no longer around they closed there doors. I have said it before that if it wasn't for the union give back and the federal govt. YRC doors would have been closed along time ago.

Just ask a guy at West Chester and they haven't seen their new TRUE friends since the vote. Everyone's so concerned about you and that you make the right decision ...than puff their gone.

Why is that surprising? You don't think they can keep up with the progress from their office? The union has withdrawn 4 petitions- how many times did they come back after 6 months? They've lost 6 votes- how many times did they come back in a year?

Talk is cheap- all you have to do is look at the numbers. XPO LTL isn't going to go union, and the few that manage to get a Yes vote won't get a contract.

There's only 2 reasons anyone wants to have a union vote at an XPO LTL terminal. Either they are angry or they are ignorant. Sometimes it's both.
I understand your need to challenge me on what I post here.... but a little friendly advice as another driver I would refrain from calling your fellow workers IGNORANT. I regardless of you agenda here it doesn't look good Just because someone holds an opposing view.
Carry on

The one thing to ask the unions reps is to put what they a promising into writing and if those promises are not met then the union will pay you the different. The union will come in and promise you the world and then only get an island. I been in two unions and have seen both sides of it. Each person must make the best decision on the info they can get there hands on. I say do your research. Don't believe what the union or non-union person tell you go look at the facts. The fact are out there for both sides. The side I saw was when the company closed or massive reduced there work force the union did very little to help. The one union I was in is no longer around they closed there doors. I have said it before that if it wasn't for the union give back and the federal govt. YRC doors would have been closed along time ago.
Where do get this union give back for YRC and federal government theory?

I would refrain from calling your fellow workers IGNORANT. I regardless of you agenda here it doesn't look good

What do both sides preach constantly? "Do your research", "Get the facts". 10 times now, the union has withdrawn or lost a vote after filing a petition, after the union busters start talking to the employees and filling in the blanks. Sounds like people don't have all the information when they're signing those cards. That's ignorance.

What does the union do in a campaign? Attempt to poison the well of information. Union busters are liars, management are liars. People believe that and vote yes despite all logic- that's ignorance.

I'm sorry if you don't like the word, but I can't think of a better one.

What do both sides preach constantly? "Do your research", "Get the facts". 10 times now, the union has withdrawn or lost a vote after filing a petition, after the union busters start talking to the employees and filling in the blanks. Sounds like people don't have all the information when they're signing those cards. That's ignorance.

What does the union do in a campaign? Attempt to poison the well of information. Union busters are liars, management are liars. People believe that and vote yes despite all logic- that's ignorance.

I'm sorry if you don't like the word, but I can't think of a better one.
So union busters/management tell the 100% truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.