XPO | XSL Driver

Smooth_operator

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard that an accident involving a XSL dsr happened in XKC this week while he was there on his linehaul run. A propane tank on the back of a forklift was punctured and exploded while he was very close to it. He remains in the ICU at a KC hospital with 3rd degree burns on 40% of his body. Let our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family and pray.

Wow, that is too bad for the driver. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Any word on what triggered the explosion? After reading again, what caused the puncture?

his name is p.j. simpson(i believe) they say he is now in a 30 day coma to help with the pain he did supposedly have some sort or safety glasses on and that helped protect his eyes

My thoughts are with the driver, that sucks...

I don't even wanna know how that happened..that's a first for me..

I agree man. Worst thing I have ever witnessed was an incident involving a tank of acetylene. As long as I live I'll never forget it.

Hope the driver makes a full recovery..

Driver was using counter weight as a "table" to door bills. Back out of trlr without securing tank to lift. Unsure how the trlr punctured the tank but it did. He drove the motor back inside trlr with the motor running. Trlr filled up with vapor and he went back to turn motor off when the explosion occurred.3rd degree burns over 40%. My prayers go out to him and his family for his speedy recovery.