XPO | Xsl ?

Yes Saint Louis, MO .. I was looking for info on a rumor I heard about XSL ... ie contractors running direct to points like wichita (xwk) out of XSL ... mostly end of the line points that would skip over XKC Kansas City and how many runs it is effecting

might be good thing

We have breakers of XSL which stands for :shit:ty load by the way at XCV and xmi and xhg they load with no dunngge or thought and i dread to work xsl load breaker. anyting direct from this barn would be good thing for freight

We have breakers of XSL which stands for :shit:ty load by the way at XCV and xmi and xhg they load with no dunngge or thought and i dread to work xsl load breaker. anyting direct from this barn would be good thing for freight

Wow, you must have never seen a breaker from east. They are pretty ::shit:: too! :TR10driving03::biglaugh:

Yes Saint Louis, MO .. I was looking for info on a rumor I heard about XSL ... ie contractors running direct to points like wichita (xwk) out of XSL ... mostly end of the line points that would skip over XKC Kansas City and how many runs it is effecting

yes they do run xwk from xsl
and your point