XPO | XTM, Something coming soon.

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
I heard that XGO has had it with the poor performance of this F.A.C. and is sending help. Anyone one heard anything? I really hope they clean that house well.:chairshot:

I heard that XGO has had it with the poor performance of this F.A.C. and is sending help. Anyone one heard anything? I really hope they clean that house well.:chairshot:
I am guessing the only something coming soon will be plenty of the fluffy white for XTM! There`s been alot of :hissyfit: about this FAC for letting the short runs out and the big runs have to stay to clean up the mess! :Bondage:

I am guessing the only something coming soon will be plenty of the fluffy white for XTM! There`s been alot of :hissyfit: about this FAC for letting the short runs out and the big runs have to stay to clean up the mess! :Bondage:

Hey Hey, now, when i used to run XTM i was from XNM, and my run was 244 miles round trip...
And i left before the long run guys all the time, My freight was collected and loaded so i left, Thats the way it is.

the short runs break freight two hours before long runs get to the f.a.c,I say, here is the fork lift ..........see ya later alligator

the short runs break freight two hours before long runs get to the f.a.c,I say, here is the fork lift ..........see ya later alligator

I forgot about that too.... I used to arrive at 2200 and break freight and the long run guy came in at 2330-0100

So thats why i left before them...

:1036316054:

This past Monday XTM started with new door assignments in an effort to once again maximize cross-dock FAC operations. It was working for a while until we got hammered last night. Again, I was there until almost 4:45 with a 575 mile turn. Got back to the terminal at 10:20..... Happy Friday!

Hey Hey, now, when i used to run XTM i was from XNM, and my run was 244 miles round trip...
And i left before the long run guys all the time, My freight was collected and loaded so i left, Thats the way it is.
Yeah Pat seems to be one of the special ed FOM`s in Conway`s system. Does not know how to read a map. That`s why people with 250 round can get their freight and go and people with 500+ cannot. The RM, and GO were told by the TM`s after the drivers :hissyfit:! But even our TM`s are bright enough to figure it out! Black helicopters dispatched! Swat team in place, take down special ED allready! :biglaugh::stirthepot::smilies-19296:

This past Monday XTM started with new door assignments in an effort to once again maximize cross-dock FAC operations. It was working for a while until we got hammered last night. Again, I was there until almost 4:45 with a 575 mile turn. Got back to the terminal at 10:20..... Happy Friday!

What BArn are you from?

Sacred Heart?

Yeah Pat seems to be one of the special ed FOM`s in Conway`s system. Does not know how to read a map. That`s why people with 250 round can get their freight and go and people with 500+ cannot. The RM, and GO were told by the TM`s after the drivers :hissyfit:! But even our TM`s are bright enough to figure it out! Black helicopters dispatched! Swat team in place, take down special ED allready! :biglaugh::stirthepot::smilies-19296:

I didnt complain about staying late.... if my freight was there, i left.... Usually the guys with the longer runs, had multiple Drivers there, as I was the only one from XNM

Yeah, i probably have seen you out there. I dont work for conway anymore though... I was from XNM

So what door do they have you in now, last time i was there, it was door 120-ish?

Is steve still an FOS?
Brokeback Steve in on day's. Pat will never be short on supervisors, Just call more band members.

A xml driver didn't leave until around 7 am.

I run short,do 6+ on dock at xtm with some home dock too thats plenty of fork time.they moved xen to 3 and us small WI barnes to 4 help alittle.HAY MATT what up bro.

I run short,do 6+ on dock at xtm with some home dock too thats plenty of fork time.they moved xen to 3 and us small WI barnes to 4 help alittle.HAY MATT what up bro.

Hey, Not much, They are always trying to make that place "better"..... and most of the time it doesnt work. Too much freight for such a small area.... and not enough forklifts..... With all the late drivers that come in, getting done at 0330 was near impossible.

Hey, Not much, They are always trying to make that place "better"..... and most of the time it doesnt work. Too much freight for such a small area.... and not enough forklifts..... With all the late drivers that come in, getting done at 0330 was near impossible.
It sounds like more runs to XQT and XOT are needed.