XPO | xtm

manager

speaking of manager its been really nice to see al down there for the last 2 weeks, wonder whos on his ***.glad to see everyone has made it through the cold snap, and by the way you cant have anymore hot dogs or soup , production is down now get back out there and work and by the way coffee wont be free anymore eather!!!!!!:chairshot:

speaking of manager its been really nice to see al down there for the last 2 weeks, wonder whos on his ***.glad to see everyone has made it through the cold snap, and by the way you cant have anymore hot dogs or soup , production is down now get back out there and work and by the way coffee wont be free anymore eather!!!!!!:chairshot:
What? no free coffee? That's a crime. Tell us more about that "swiss watch" terminal.

What? no free coffee? That's a crime. Tell us more about that "swiss watch" terminal.

put it this way HE might think it runs like a swiss watch but you ask anyone there it sucks. ever since they started loading the long boxes it has sucked and everyone is running out of hours. yes when it got cold we were getting some good chicken with wild rice soup," good stuff" and then we got hot dogs for a night and all this time we were getting free coffee,hot choc. you name it this coffee machine puts it out!! so as i was saying its funny to see these guys running around trying to get it to close on time when in fact until xgh gets there it will never close on time, ive heard that the new terminal in lasalle is going to take some pressure off tomah but like everything mgmt. touches it goes to hell. WE WILL SEE!!!

Tomah is "broken"

heard it through the grapevine that our new regional manager thinks tomah runs like a swiss watch,any one care to elaborate on that lie?

I spoke directly to Rick P this week while he was at the XMP FAC, and I specifically asked him about the situation with with the FAC at XTM. His exact words were, "Tomah is broken". So whatever grapevine rumor you heard is not true. Rick said they are focussing efforts on formulating a plan to "FIX" XTM.

i seen a email stright from fat beard that during this cold weather hot drinks ect. must be provided, this goes a long way in substaining moral of the dsr's that are working during in this cold snap.....maybe our local managment in letting us down.....

If a swiss watch is always late I guess it must be true. As for xtm being broken, the only fix is to clean house! :hide: :chairshot: bye-bye patricia :smilie_132: :hysterical:

r.p. couldn't come up with a way to fix it if it fell out of the sky and hit him on the head,:biglaugh: dont know of one thing he has ever come up with with out the:butt kiss: r.m. telling him who what when and how......and now he's the r.m. :hysterical:

I spoke directly to Rick P this week while he was at the XMP FAC, and I specifically asked him about the situation with with the FAC at XTM. His exact words were, "Tomah is broken". So whatever grapevine rumor you heard is not true. Rick said they are focussing efforts on formulating a plan to "FIX" XTM.

well i tell you what its not the drivers that broke it and i hope he knows it!! i cant wait to see how they FIX it??? maybe loose the long boxes ???? thats when all this crap started and when they took away 8 runs from xmp... slowly they are coming back,i think they added 2 or 3 more spots.

Aw man!! Don't get me started on THAT armpit of an FAC!! That place sucks hard, crusty, hairy pig nipples. Not only are the long boxes a cause of the problem (because you're taking DSR's to load and unload those trailers we didn't bring or are taking back...leaving us shorthanded on the breakers), "they" (Al and Pat) pay too much attention to sector's 3 and 4. It's ridiculous how they just stroll up and down trying to intimidate. Now, what I don't get is why Dave Diller, I mean Phyllis Miller or whatever her name is (LOL!!) has to emphasize getting to the FAC on time...just to park the trailers IN BREAKERLINE A OR B!!!
Why not take more time at the home terminals (Milwaukee? Kansas City? ChicagoLand?) building good headloads and pure trailers so we don't have re-handle the freight at the re-ship?? I think we'll save millions of dollars in claims because we don't have touch the freight as often as we do now!! There also would be fewer breakers than we have going now, thus closing the darn re-ship earlier...but "that was something the was successful in the past and this is now...the new Con-Way"...whatever!! I'm quitting Con-Way anyway...so I'll sit back and cash a few more checks.

Aw man!! Don't get me started on THAT armpit of an FAC!! That place sucks hard, crusty, hairy pig nipples. Not only are the long boxes a cause of the problem (because you're taking DSR's to load and unload those trailers we didn't bring or are taking back...leaving us shorthanded on the breakers), "they" (Al and Pat) pay too much attention to sector's 3 and 4. It's ridiculous how they just stroll up and down trying to intimidate. Now, what I don't get is why Dave Diller, I mean Phyllis Miller or whatever her name is (LOL!!) has to emphasize getting to the FAC on time...just to park the trailers IN BREAKERLINE A OR B!!!
Why not take more time at the home terminals (Milwaukee? Kansas City? ChicagoLand?) building good headloads and pure trailers so we don't have re-handle the freight at the re-ship?? I think we'll save millions of dollars in claims because we don't have touch the freight as often as we do now!! There also would be fewer breakers than we have going now, thus closing the darn re-ship earlier...but "that was something the was successful in the past and this is now...the new Con-Way"...whatever!! I'm quitting Con-Way anyway...so I'll sit back and cash a few more checks.
i like your answer, i think it is called phyllis miller:hysterical: tomah has never closed on time since ive worked here because we cant get chicagoland here on time. why build head loads or pures going east? just to strip them out to put into a long box when you could leave them alone because at the end of the night your loading a pup to go east because the long box is now full, its just stupid!! more work for nothing but it is job security... as for patricia and alma they dont bother me we have this new program in place called ice i think its the best thing to happen here, as i recall the powers that be were going to make sure that f.o.s.'s were held accountable for the way we loaded freight people would be fired???? wow that really put a scare into everyone, they went as far as to train us on how to load a trailer, i dont know about you but i got alot out of it to the tune of about 22.81 or something like that. anyway i think its funny how they stroll up and down the dock trying to keep the freight off the dock because you just cant do it.well i hope you have enjoyed your work here at con-way and can use your experience someplace else or just get out of the industry because your going to run into the same b.s. where ever you go, good luck on your quest for a better life.:funky::smilie_132:

i seen a email stright from fat beard that during this cold weather hot drinks ect. must be provided, this goes a long way in substaining moral of the dsr's that are working during in this cold snap.....maybe our local managment in letting us down.....

yeah i heard they have some really good hot choc. in xdm!!:hysterical:

r.p. couldn't come up with a way to fix it if it fell out of the sky and hit him on the head,:biglaugh: dont know of one thing he has ever come up with with out the:butt kiss: r.m. telling him who what when and how......and now he's the r.m. :hysterical:

isnt that what its all about,seeing who can plat there lips the longest on the otherones :butt kiss:

Chicagoland late? yup, minny boys leaving early? yup, Chicagoland cleaning up the mess? yup Is xtm fixed yet? Heck no! when not in sector 3&4 its lot duty, from the man with the brain the size of a pea ......

minny boys leaving early? yup, Chicagoland cleaning up the mess? yup Is xtm fixed yet? Heck no!

I have seen the MINNY guys leaning on the poles there. Especially one in particular. Not the xen, xow guys. They HAVE to fix that. When Dawn was out there in 4 she favored those boys. Why ... dont know.

we at xbd scrap alot of head loads that are clearly posted but our start times are not soficient that we just send them out the door to make gate time with xdm and xtm misc.just to make times , thats not right,for sure on a monday when the freight is already there monday morning and weget there to load our route and do not leave till 11 am.