Estes | Xtra Board guys get ready!!

Booser, they are going by time in category, not company time. If it were a lay-off then they would go by company time. Unfortunately, this is called a reduction-in-force. Whoever engineered the recent bid knew there would be a lot of extra, Extra board drivers. So they had to do this to show Rob how much money they could save him. Don't get me wrong I believe in saving money. If you post a recording on 2800 saying we're debt free then post a recording on 3783 and ask everyone to take vacation leave so we can save jobs, and DON'T, there is only one thing that's called GREED! That's a sin! It will catch up with the engineer of this evil.

Let's look at my situation I probably won't get my safety bonus $250 + Holiday pay (Christmas, Christmas Eve & New Years) $525 + my driver referral bonus for one of the guys that should have been cut $400 = $1,175 in savings to Estes. Just one driver! :ranting2:

:nutkick:If you hear a rumor that USF Glen Moore is hiring - they ARE NOT, until maybe January. Top out 40cpm:nutkick:

Hang in there driver. Dont jump on the 1st thing that comes along. Estes pays well, but that is all. There are better companies out there. Wait till Jan. or Feb. if you can. Collect unemployment. I know a person who pays under the table:hide: He has new equipment and cheap freight but pays by the hour. Atl to Miami. I'll check with him tomarrow and let you know if he needs any help. Drive when you want. Easy work. :TR10driving03: