FedEx Freight | xtra-freight

Txbigdog

TB Lurker
Credits
Watkins has been dropping off 2-48ft trailers of freight every day at STX. Freight that had been inerlined with smaller companies to areas not handled by Watkins. Anybody else getting xtra freight.

i believe it is slow every where and do believe we are going to get even slower glad i aint on the EXTRA BOARD.........

i'm with 10 speed glad i aint on the extra board we have something like 18 guys on call i think they are all working thought and i know some xtra board line guys are only getting there hours on the dock.there is a fxnl not to far from here and those guys said they are starving to.its just that time of the year relax while you can because we all know the rush is coming:nutkick:

i'm with 10 speed glad i aint on the extra board we have something like 18 guys on call i think they are all working thought and i know some xtra board line guys are only getting there hours on the dock.there is a fxnl not to far from here and those guys said they are starving to.its just that time of the year relax while you can because we all know the rush is coming:nutkick:

copy that:1036316054: