XPO | XWB tm gets the axe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that in and of itself, it is a big deal. Have seen it before.
Guessing there were peripheral ramifications.
Possible harassment, denied promotion, favoritism, or perhaps she felt scorned.

I don't think that in and of itself, it is a big deal. Have seen it before.
Guessing there were peripheral ramifications.
Possible harassment, denied promotion, favoritism, or perhaps she felt scorned.
Goes back to one of my oldest rules. You don't #@$% were you eat.

So whats wrong with that, I know of a rm who got caught soliciting a shal we say lady of the night, but this was in the middle of the day:butt kiss:

J.B.got dismissed due to the fact that he was engaging in an extramarital affair with a subordinate employee

I know an fos that has had more action from the csr pool.... nothing happened to him ... yet........ My next statement ..... are you sure the subordinate employee was a female .... :hide:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYHEM666
So whats wrong with that, I know of a rm who got caught soliciting a shal we say lady of the night, but this was in the middle of the day

Ya, but she was a cop.

Why do I get that uneasy feeling that if I were to try and eat a cop while in possession of a company vehicle, I would be fired?

What do cops taste like?

If this is deleted, I'll understand. But let me say this about that. - I'm thinking chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYHEM666
So whats wrong with that, I know of a rm who got caught soliciting a shal we say lady of the night, but this was in the middle of the day

Why do I get that uneasy feeling that if I were to try and eat a cop while in possession of a company vehicle, I would be fired?

What do cops taste like?

If this is deleted, I'll understand. But let me say this about that. - I'm thinking chicken.

pending if the chicken has been cleaned and pressed ...... come onnnnn

Back in the daze of enlightenment that I really don't recall well, I might have said pork.

Status
Not open for further replies.