FedEx Freight | Ya knew it was snap time !

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was taken into custody on Sunday night, March 17, after police say he opened fire inside the FedEx distribution center on County Line Road in Menomonee Falls , WI.
www.fox6now.com

A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was taken into custody on Sunday night, March 17, after police say he opened fire inside the FedEx distribution center on County Line Road in Menomonee Falls , WI.
Catching up to USPS maybe, "Going postal?" Sad situation whenever/wherever it happens.

I want to know how he got into the building with a gun. Every Ground center I've been to has a big "No Guns" sign on the door. Maybe he went in a door that didn't have a sign?

I'm glad the building was unoccupied when he decided to open fire. This could have been another Indy.

A link I actually found the story at. Lmao…what is the point of going inside a basically empty building and opening fire ?? What did the building do to him ? Damn people are so dumb it’s literally mind boggling

A link I actually found the story at. Lmao…what is the point of going inside a basically empty building and opening fire ?? What did the building do to him ? Damn people are so dumb it’s literally mind boggling
Shooting up an empty building is safe, the building doesn't shoot back. :hysterical: