Yale University to offer new course to combat Whiteness

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Keepingon, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/19/yale-university-offers-constructions-whiteness-cou/

Assigned texts include “Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era” by Michael Kimmel and “White Woman, Listen!” by Hazel Carby.

A course called “The Problem of Whiteness” is currently being taught at the University of Wisconsin Madison, The Fix reported, while Stanford University offered a class last fall on “White Identity Politics.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...new-course-to-combat-narratives-on-whiteness/

It’s not :censored: if it’s against White People.

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

How odd, next to Harvard even white people see Yale as a stuffy pretentious white elitist school who no doubt through years had plenty of regents and board members who at thought of allowing admittance to folks of color would turn them in to "angry white men". I suppose classes like this are necessary if they want to keep attracting the bread and butter that leftists trust funds bring to the coffers.

3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

These are the same idiots who can’t figure out why Trump won.
    People are sick of this crap.

buffalobill likes this.
  4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

More white liberal guilt BS

don't like being white, just go and "identify" as another race

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish.

It's hard to believe that these (assumed) smart white kids are willing to fall for this white guilt b.s. It's obvious that they've been indoctrinated since a very young age and their parents have failed them. Do you ever hear the Blacks, Asians, or Hispanics saying how sickened they are of their own heritage? Hell no.
    And most of these kids come from filthy rich, elitist minded, white families, and have no clue as to how the downtrodden from the other races live anyway.
    It's become a cult-like following of ignorance. I wouldn't let my kids go to one of those Liberal indoctrination hell holes on a bet.
    Until big education gets dismantled our society will continue to crumble under the weight of white guilt ignorance.