Ya'll congratulate me!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I finally got an easy friday, 11 stops and 1150 cases, I still got done at the same time, a little earlier, started at midnight and got done at 1145, the only thing that stopped me from getting done at 0930 or so was that I had a stop that used to be a key drop and I went there and my key wouldn't work, so I left and had to go back, I had a stop at Tulsa University, they used to have a dock, it was tore apart, they are building a new one, I freaked when I got there, I wound up having to go through the main door and roll 157 cases that way, I bet I walked 3 miles during the whole thing, it was quite time consuming, I'm still happy though, my friday was front loaded, I busted butt from midnight to around 0900, then I got to do some diriving and relax and finish up.

It poured rain all day, but it was a good...no a great day, the rain didn't even bother me, it was nice to have an easy Friday for once!! :)

Good job GT. I'll share my day on thursday. I started at 5 pm hooked my set. drove 175 miles met my swap driver and turned around came back broke my set apart put trailers away and went home. Busy day lol.

Good job GT. I'll share my day on thursday. I started at 5 pm hooked my set. drove 175 miles met my swap driver and turned around came back broke my set apart put trailers away and went home. Busy day lol.

You must have been beat after a day like that. My Thursday consisted of 15 stops, 664 cases. Of those 15 stops, 9 of them where docks. My highest hand unload was 29 cases and the lowest was 7 cases. I also drove 275 miles and was done in 10.75 hours. And I had to blindside a 38' trailer into a parking lot with cars on both sides from the street. Now, my monday, wednesday, and friday were all balls to the wall.

double r you bet i was. I was ready for bed i was beat. lol nah running transit can actually get very boring. i miss routes but its been a year since i ran a route i'm so out of shape that it would take me a month to get use to it again. but i miss the challenge of city driving

So have you thought anymore about going back to delivery? Or are you happy on shuttle? Our shuttle here is minimum 12 hrs a night, unless they cut you a run, guys start at 1700-1800 and run to Norman OK then either come back to Tulsa and do another turn or when they get to Norman they get kicked out to another yard then back to Norman and back to Tulsa, they are by the hour so I guess they need the hours but 12 hrs and 60mph gets old I would think.

GT im still thinking about it. Shuttle gets very boring and the hours kinda suck when you have a family. I usually start at 1700 and im done around 1 or 2. But i would like to be home with the family in the evenings. Some people stay on night transit and some say get off if you have a family. Some people understand and some dont i guess. Plus there are talks about moving a truck closer to the minnesota border if they do that i lose my shuttle position anyways.