FedEx Freight | Yard/Moving/Garage sales are for the birds. (and the young)

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
The wife and I are having the moving sale this weekend to get ready for the upcomming move. Sheesh!!! Why did we keep all this crap?

I have a 14'X40' building with tables lining both sides that is full. I cleaned out the shed and found stuff that has been in there for the 7 years we've been married. I have no idea why we kept it.

Oh well, my back ache should go away after a while. Besides, we should make enough to pay for the carpet and refinishing the hardwood floors. If you get a grand idea to have one of these, don't. They are a pain in the whole body.

Good Luck with your sale my friend...Invest some of the proceeds in a tube of Flex All...It works wonders

And just think you still have to load the moving truck.....:biglaugh:

That's why I'm hoping we sell out. I don't want to move it twice. I've got some Biofreeze from when I screwed up my back. That stuff is great.

Sell it dirt cheap. Its better than putting it away again. I also donate what doesn't sell and take the write off.

We will move eventually. We still have to sell the house in KC and find one in NE.

Just move her into that travel trailer and tell her its no longer called camping it is now called home...lol I am sure she will understand don't ya think?:biglaugh: