ABF | yeah, the guy from boston, local 25.

this guy is crazy!i have not laughed so hard in so long.id love to see him get a spot on x-m.not to metion.hes a teamster also....
by got he just tells it like it is!!!
i just wished he stop with the pizza,im trying to cut down on my carbs.....id give just about anything to go to some of those joints in the citys,just to try some of the pies..........

It is sad he is right! Man is he funny. I wish more of us would get that mad maybe something could be done.
I am just wondering what stupidity will come next?!!?

We need the Guy form Boston to represent at the ABF roundtable and further represent as a Teamster at the bargaining table for upcoming contract negotiations.

I'm coming up on my 45th year as a city driver around where I've lived all my life.
I never thought I'd be still playing in traffic,and dealling with all kinds of personalities with the customers I deliver to for all these years?

The one main thing I've learned over this long trucking career is that you don't have to be crazy to be a city driver.
But it sure helps,if you are a few gears short of a full transmission!

I'm coming up on my 45th year as a city driver around where I've lived all my life.
I never thought I'd be still playing in traffic,and dealling with all kinds of personalities with the customers I deliver to for all these years?

The one main thing I've learned over this long trucking career is that you don't have to be crazy to be a city driver.
But it sure helps,if you are a few gears short of a full transmission!

Crazy helps in the city. Just stay there AP, because ya need insanity to be in line haul.

I'm from boston, but no, I do not know him, Seems as if I would remember running into him at some point, but then again, there's thousands of guys up there that I haven't run into, so what do I know? It;s hard to picture him trying to get through the day making pickups and deliveries and not wanting to rant and rave at each stop and that would make him memorable to many?

I'm from boston, but no, I do not know him, Seems as if I would remember running into him at some point, but then again, there's thousands of guys up there that I haven't run into, so what do I know? It;s hard to picture him trying to get through the day making pickups and deliveries and not wanting to rant and rave at each stop and that would make him memorable to many?

:biglaugh:Dude if you ran into that guy I' sure you would have remembered it.:hysterical:

lol. Yes, I worked all around the boston area for 20 years and can't recall ever bumping into him at any dock or drivers room. I'm SURE I would remember him.