FedEx Freight | Yearly Meeting!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another reason to get business... You get more in your bonus!

Really? Except for that 20% they keep out for themselves. I'd rather have a higher per hour rate or less deductible for my insurance than a program I have no control over. Don't get me wrong, the checks are great but I could make more with a higher per hour rate. And my customers wouldn't get tired of me asking for shipments they have no control over.

Really? Except for that 20% they keep out for themselves. I'd rather have a higher per hour rate or less deductible for my insurance than a program I have no control over. Don't get me wrong, the checks are great but I could make more with a higher per hour rate. And my customers wouldn't get tired of me asking for shipments they have no control over.

We dont have the same set-up on the east as you guys do.. the VPIP or whatever its called.. we 4 checks.. one each quarter based on goals that equal out to 80% of attainment at years end. A fifth check comes the last quarter and is based on FedEx corp profit goals and that makes the other 20%.

80%/20% the way I see it, it's all their money.. I will take what I can get and add it to the restoration fund.

Just as a side note - FedEx does not have any contracts with any particular carrier - we have one contract with Landstar Logistics to cover our purchase transportation - upon the next negotiation (if they keep Landstar instead of switching to FedEx Truckload Brokerage) then i am sure they will negotiate in there no competitors ...

Rob

Yes but dont tell TNBATMAN that I told you.. haha

one each quarter if we hit our goals. 4th quarter will be two checks, One for performance, one for FXC Profit attainment

Be happy, I guess. Over at FXN 13 months have rolled by since Watkins came off of the checks and Fedex went on them, we heard about bonuses. Thats it l We only heard about bonuses. We will keep hearing about yours, but it will be a long time. if ever that we see them at National. And remember, we must have a current "good review" with our P&D manager in our file to get a check if they ever hit their numbers over here. PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE