Yellow | Yellow and Roadway join in FW Indiana

Here I thought you meant the two were Combining Boards!!!????!!!!! (the start of a companywide Dovetail)

Whew, for a minute, I thought I could see my getting cut from a major Dovetail down the Road! (That could STILL happen)....

Don't scare me like that!

JimmyG your worst fears were confirmed this morning by Bill Zollars. Yellow and Roadway will merge together as one combined company. Seniority will be dovetailed, and all terminals across the country will be combined into one operation. You can listen to the replay of the conference call on yrcw.com.

dovetail

JimmyG your worst fears were confirmed this morning by Bill Zollars. Yellow and Roadway will merge together as one combined company. Seniority will be dovetailed, and all terminals across the country will be combined into one operation. You can listen to the replay of the conference call on yrcw.com.
wow are they gonna do this to USF too?

wow are they gonna do this to USF too?

From my personal experience at Preston and then Yellow, I have to think YRC will somehow find a way to saddle UFS with all or most of the debt, then cut them loose to drown. They have a profound history of making that happen.

I hope I'm wrong, but betting I'm right.