Yellow | Yellow loses ability to sue in Federal Court I believe. Lots of paywalls on this news.

It's only about where the lawsuit will be heard nothing else.

"Yellow Corp.’s $173.3 million legal battle with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters will stay put in Kansas, dashing the insolvent less-than-truckload (LTL) company’s hopes of moving the case to a Delaware bankruptcy court.

U.S. District Court Judge Julie Robinson said the issues in Yellow’s suit were not essential to administering the bankruptcy estate, which includes the company’s terminals and rolling stock, among other assets—and therefore should stay in Kansas."

It's only about where the lawsuit will be heard nothing else.

"Yellow Corp.’s $173.3 million legal battle with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters will stay put in Kansas, dashing the insolvent less-than-truckload (LTL) company’s hopes of moving the case to a Delaware bankruptcy court.

U.S. District Court Judge Julie Robinson said the issues in Yellow’s suit were not essential to administering the bankruptcy estate, which includes the company’s terminals and rolling stock, among other assets—and therefore should stay in Kansas."

I'm actually glad for this. I live close enough to Kansas City that if this goes to trial, I might be able to attend some of it.

I'm actually glad for this. I live close enough to Kansas City that if this goes to trial, I might be able to attend some of it.
Please do because not enough people care like how I was the only one going to politicians townhalls and meetings trying to help Yellow members. Where were 705 and 710 Business agents or even Secretary Treasurer nowhere to be found abandon Yellow members no help finding jobs?

Please do because not enough people care like how I was the only one going to politicians townhalls and meetings trying to help Yellow members. Where were 705 and 710 Business agents or even Secretary Treasurer nowhere to be found abandon Yellow members no help finding jobs?
We had the same issue. We have two Locals. One Local's BA was there and in the thick of it. The other Local didn't show up at all. The only communication those members received from the Local was by mail, well after the fact. Disgusting!