XPO | Yellow Moving Conway Pups Toward The West Coast

conway trucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Talked To A Memphis Dsr Yesterday and Was Told That Yellow Was Moving Our Pups[100 Of Them] Towards The West Coast OUT OF MEMPHIS .Loading Their Frieght On Them . Any One Heard Of This?:duh: WHATS UP:chairshot:

I work for Yellow, and saw a conway pup at our Oklahoma City terminal friday night, if that is any help to your question
FXF has been doing it for a while.I hope we use a sub carrier that can pull pups.Less breaking of west coast head loads.May be less
damages.

FXF has been doing it for a while.I hope we use a sub carrier that can pull pups.Less breaking of west coast head loads.May be less
damages.

Dont they make them pups in Searcy, Ark? It would only make sense to run out of memphis. I have seen just about everyone pull each others equipment from time to time.

I work for Yellow, and saw a conway pup at our Oklahoma City terminal friday night, if that is any help to your question

Nothing uncommon about that companies do that all the time. It's a way to get their equipment moved and Yellow puts their freight in them free.