Yellow | Yellow moving in.

wild thing

TB Lurker
Credits
On Aug, 15 yellow is to be moving into Greenville sc.that will but holland yellow and roadway on dock. the merging is getting close.

We were told this week that we in Little Rock, AR are moving in with Yellow by the first of the year. I have been on there dock recently and it does not look like they have the room for us. funny thing is they are always talking about growing the bizz but they are shrinking the room we are working with. I think Yellow has 70 something doors and we have 46 after a dock expansion in 2003.

We were told this week that we in Little Rock, AR are moving in with Yellow by the first of the year. I have been on there dock recently and it does not look like they have the room for us. funny thing is they are always talking about growing the bizz but they are shrinking the room we are working with. I think Yellow has 70 something doors and we have 46 after a dock expansion in 2003.
Hey Roadkill..........this is the quote of the week!!:1036316054: DS.

don't u'll think this is being done 4 a reason we had the most manpower at one time now we are shrinking so when it all goes down the manpower will be where it has 2 be 2 handle the frt. being brought together.

We have land surveyors at 243 because we are supposed to gain 24 additional doors..............could that be for yellow, only time will tell but that is the big rumor.

don't u'll think this is being done 4 a reason we had the most manpower at one time now we are shrinking so when it all goes down the manpower will be where it has 2 be 2 handle the frt. being brought together.
Good observation and welcome to the boards bigdaddy.:1036316054: Just like the layoff at the end of last year, at 671, was almost identical number of men to the layoff for the COO in July. Kinda like "let's see what we can do with x number of men".

But.............none of us have a crystal ball and YRC isn't saying specifically. I do know that Zollers and team still talk about integration of Yellow and RDWY in their conference calls and I believe that combining of the two brands may/will happen unless one side gets spun off. DS.

If it is a spin off, it will probably be Roadway i would imagine. Now with YRCW combining all of these Roadway andYellow terminals together, I wonder where us Roadway guys will be working out of? We probably wont have any terminals left!!!

I have a crystal ball and it does'nt have Holland in it

Good observation and welcome to the boards bigdaddy.:1036316054: Just like the layoff at the end of last year, at 671, was almost identical number of men to the layoff for the COO in July. Kinda like "let's see what we can do with x number of men".

But.............none of us have a crystal ball and YRC isn't saying specifically. I do know that Zollers and team still talk about integration of Yellow and RDWY in their conference calls and I believe that combining of the two brands may/will happen unless one side gets spun off. DS.
Did any of you see the 4 or 5 commercials that YRCW has aired on tv during the olympics? If you did you must have taken note that they showed (predominently...YRCW Logistics) a little Roadway, a little Yellow and a chunk of Glen More...where's the rest of the so called family I did not see?:hide:

How many road drivers do you guys have there?

Seattle Roadway/Yellow! **YRC**

Seattle Roadway and Yellow will share a new dock...

If it smells like a merge looks like a merge well we all know what’s next.....

This will be a very strong YRC trucking company..