Yellow | Yellow-paid-executives-millions-just-before-bankruptcy

Do you have documentation where yellow was not paying H/W randomly since 2012. When I say randomly I’m speaking of individual workers who worked the required hours/trips per week and yellow still did pay the coverage for the week, and workers months later would get cobra letters, stating they had no coverage for that week, even though they worked a full week. Is that info in your letter. Yellow not paying H/W, for the entire members of central states in July 2023 was the straw that broke the back. Hawkins and your local business agents will not tell you this, O’Brien is really saving face for the locals, they turned a blind eye to all of yellows thieving. Y’all mad at O’Brien, when you should be upset with your locals and Jr,
Do you have documentation of the things you have stated here? Was the H&W screw up just a paperwork issue that was resolved? Is Yellow the only company in recorded history that has made occasional mistakes on workers pay that were resolved when discovered? Good grief man! :duh:

Do you have documentation where yellow was not paying H/W randomly since 2012. When I say randomly I’m speaking of individual workers who worked the required hours/trips per week and yellow still did pay the coverage for the week, and workers months later would get cobra letters, stating they had no coverage for that week, even though they worked a full week. Is that info in your letter. Yellow not paying H/W, for the entire members of central states in July 2023 was the straw that broke the back. Hawkins and your local business agents will not tell you this, O’Brien is really saving face for the locals, they turned a blind eye to all of yellows thieving. Y’all mad at O’Brien, when you should be upset with your locals and Jr,
July 2023? Yes. Randomly since 2012? No. I understand (recently) that Central States is a weekly tabulation. That sounds to me like a god-awful amount of administrative burden. Here in the West, they do this stuff by the month. I have never received a COBRA letter. I did however not receive a paycheck on three occasions in 2009. I forget, either on one or two, they didn't get me paid in time, and had to pay me 8 hours penalty.
Bottom line Roll, you need to stop "stamping your feet" on this stuff. More than happy to hear what you have to say but leave the anger at the gate.

Do you have documentation of the things you have stated here? Was the H&W screw up just a paperwork issue that was resolved? Is Yellow the only company in recorded history that has made occasional mistakes on workers pay that were resolved when discovered? Good grief man! :duh:
I wish that was the case.

July 2023? Yes. Randomly since 2012? No. I understand (recently) that Central States is a weekly tabulation. That sounds to me like a god-awful amount of administrative burden. Here in the West, they do this stuff by the month. I have never received a COBRA letter. I did however not receive a paycheck on three occasions in 2009. I forget, either on one or two, they didn't get me paid in time, and had to pay me 8 hours penalty.
Bottom line Roll, you need to stop "stamping your feet" on this stuff. More than happy to hear what you have to say but leave the anger at the gate.
That burden was taken care of faithfully for decades.

Not angry at all, I have every right to be angry and I know why and where that anger goes, but I’m not angry, thanks for your concern.

No you should have moved on from a company that was destined to fail sooner or later, but a lot were in denial & choose your 6 weeks vacation & cushy bid instead of making a move….
GO, there was no point in me "making a move". I was already retirement-eligible in 2009 when the pension payments defaulted. Yes, I could have gone elsewhere, but had faith in this company and its people to pull it together. Didn't happen.

It always works like this with these situations. If all the upper management bailed it would cost a lot more than the bonuses to try to sort out things that the management is already familiar with. It's strictly business. Meathead O'Brien still sucks. By the way, where's all that help finding new employment he blabbed about.
Well Obrien already got me a job in Local 25 from 251 . He made agreements with companies that any New Penn Yellow drivers had preference over anyone else . As soon as i took drug test i was offered employment. Sorry hasnt worked out for you

Well Obrien already got me a job in Local 25 from 251 . He made agreements with companies that any New Penn Yellow drivers had preference over anyone else . As soon as i took drug test i was offered employment. Sorry hasnt worked out for you
So you're the guy. Only 21,999 more to go.

It would cost a lot more? You sure about that? You MIGHT be right, but nevertheless, the board and the senior executives' actions are repugnant, immoral, unethical and greedy. I've said this many times over the past three months: we were and are nothing more than pawns who are now suffering from the missteps of Sean O'Brien, Darren Hawkins, Darrel Harris and all of their cronies. They are all sittin' fat, we're all unemployed.
On the bright side, It could be worse, You could be a Bears Fan!

Last edited: