Yellow | Yellow pulling Roadway doubles??

UPGF4IBT

TB Lurker
Credits
I had to do a double take, but last night I saw a Yellow road unit pulling a SET of Roadway doubles through Queens...whats the scoop on that??

I know Yellow owns Roadway on the corporate level...but I was never aware of a merging of operations, especially in QNS where Yellow and Roadway both operate huge facilities only blocks apart.

I know in Springfield MA they have a few yellow trailers. I think they use equipment if they have none. It doesn't mean there is a merged company.

Yellow has been pulling Roadway sets, and/or mixed sets since Yellow Corp bought them!
JMI (Jackson, MS) pulls Roadway loaded pups to Alexandrea, LA....this was freight that Roadway was interlining with a non-union outfit in Jackson.
Nothing new about this.......KK

Saia pulling a lot of roadway sets out of Fla. however, this is not roadway freight. Saia freight leased the equipment for 1 way haul. A.B.F. did same thing a few weeks ago. Big r letting others rent trls, and getting paid to re-locate our equipment. wish I could figure out a way to make $$$ like that.