FedEx Freight | YELLOW/ROADWAY layoffs

Stay in dreamland. This is already in the works. Think....why keep them seperate??????

fonzo I notice you post in many company forums, do you work here or are you just rumor mongering?

Stay in dreamland. This is already in the works. Think....why keep them seperate??????

The only thing in the works already is the rebranding of the 1,000 trlrs that FXF sent over to FXNL, oh what

the he!!, it can't be that much time and money invested to change them back.:1036316054:

They are two different kinds of freight companies. The only comparison is they are owned by the same corporation.

Why don't we merge all the FEDEX co.s together???

it makes sick that fedex so proudly annouces that yrc corp. is strugling so badly and management just about smiles when they tell us they will ave to lay off people.wtf is wrong with them.these are peoples lifes being ruined and fedex choses to point out the hardship yrc is having simly because they are a union company you don't here them speaking about other non union companies laying off employees and we all know they are.its just so sad that such a great company takes such low blows sicking actaully.

try this again

ok with out using the u word even though yrc is.the point i was trying to make is fxf claims how much of a shame it is about jevic wich of course it is because people lost ther jobs ect.but when it is yrc corp who has to trim the fat and is in big trouble it is said with a creepy kind of happieness in mngmnts voice.i just think its cold and really messed up thats how fedex corporate is and thy should be a shamed of them selves.yrc employees are still people

ok with out using the u word even though yrc is.the point i was trying to make is fxf claims how much of a shame it is about jevic wich of course it is because people lost ther jobs ect.but when it is yrc corp who has to trim the fat and is in big trouble it is said with a creepy kind of happieness in mngmnts voice.i just think its cold and really messed up thats how fedex corporate is and thy should be a shamed of them selves.yrc employees are still people

Right on. Treat others as you would like to be treated. There is a special place in he!! for all these corporate goons.:butt kiss:

they are laying off 3700 people
closing terminals
and the kicker is no dovetailing for displaced drivers
nice contract huh ?
You're completely incorrect . There will be a dovetail for ALL employees(except management) Of the 3750 employees that are not in management, that will indeed dovetail, many will be laid-off. The reason that primarily (Yellow) has so many extra employees is because we enjoy the very best work rules in the trucking industry.

they are laying off 3700 people
closing terminals
and the kicker is no dovetailing for displaced drivers
nice contract huh ?

It would be appreciated by all if you would give the source of your information when you post. Something you may have heard over a cup of coffee at a truck stop is not considered a reliable source. The corporate website could have been used as a source. The information is there for the world to see.

Where did you get the information regarding their labor agreement? Same place, another cup of coffee? Get the facts before posting please.

Someone please

Tell me where I can go to get a better job?? Don't kid me, though, I have the list here in my hand!!!:popcorn::TR10driving03: