Yellow | Yellow-Roadway & USF Holland COO Decision

i recon that settles all that......10 fer...........
thanks for the posting there big buddy,you keep em straight down thar!!!!!!!!ya hyer?

i am a dockworker from cgb chicago any chance us layoff guys will be called back soon theres like 40 guys ahead of me any chance at all if not maybe in spring?

on page two , #2 and #3. what does that mean about having seniority on yellows board and roadways board at the same time. and does not #3 contradict #2,
does anybody know what they mean??

on page two , #2 and #3. what does that mean about having seniority on yellows board and roadways board at the same time. and does not #3 contradict #2,
does anybody know what they mean??

2. is easy. If you are working at both Roadway and Yellow currently. Your seniority date will be the earlier of the two.

3. sounds like an employee had an undisputed error in his seniority date. Remember the seniority roster notations where it says you have so long to dispute your seniority date. If that was wrong, the employee may be asking for it now to be fixed.

If you moved on a work opportunity in the past and your bidding seniority was reset what date will be used? Your hire date our your bidding date?

If you took a work opp at your own expense, going to bottom of seniority roster the seniority date you got then would apply.

Thanks, KK, for the post... but it doesn't really say much, does it? So, the change as submitted by the company is approved?? Yeah, it has some details regarding a few local issues... but what exactly does the change include? Which locals are gaining? Which locals are losing? Will there be any transfer opportunities? To where? When will it be implemented? How does it fit in with the future changes? It's a sorry reflection on the IBT when we have to get our best info on a public internet board instead of from our respective locals. Thanks again, KK.