Estes | yellow terminals

frogman6042

TB Lurker
Credits
does anyone know all the yrc terminals we bought, weather we leased them back are not. i'm sure hoping we got the okc yard we are sure cramped and could use the space. i know about springfield and memphis SE bought the old roadway yard that we should have taken so where left out in the cold now with no where to go....:TR10driving03:

Do a google search for land transactions in the area you want to find out about. It's all public record.

does anyone know all the yrc terminals we bought, weather we leased them back are not. i'm sure hoping we got the okc yard we are sure cramped and could use the space. i know about springfield and memphis SE bought the old roadway yard that we should have taken so where left out in the cold now with no where to go....:TR10driving03:

Where are you getting your information about the Roadway yard? Funny thing I was at The Roadway barn Tuesday and didn't see any SE equipment. Check your facts my man. HAPPY 4th GRIZZ

Went by yesterday and checked out the

Baton Rouge terminal.It is quite small.But

you should be able to get in and out pretty

good.Teams may have some difficulty,but

should be OK.Not too difficult to get to.Couple

of twist and turns.Turning onto Perdue,you will

have to take a wide swing,electrical pole right

on the edge of the street.Perdue dead ends to

the terminal.

I think you are going to get our Yellow term in phx az we Yellow and Roadway gathered up on the Roadway dock in Phx. IF in fact it does end up as one of yours you will like it farily new big yard and shop nice .

Where are you getting your information about the Roadway yard? Funny thing I was at The Roadway barn Tuesday and didn't see any SE equipment. Check your facts my man. HAPPY 4th GRIZZ

well i was told by the tm and regional mgr thats who bought it and they havent moved yet so maybe you ought to check your facts before speaking to loud grizzz :TR10driving03: had one thanks