Yellow | yellow the safest?

BlueColoredTrucks

TB Regular
Credits
when i used to work for yellow you had to wear goggles and gloves to change your propane tank and got in trouble if you didnt....also had to use the "tank dolly" to get a new tank if you ran out in the middle of the dock..

now i work at con-way and guys change tanks withouth gloves or goggles (atleast use gloves to not get frozen burnt) theres no rule as far as i know about it and if someone runs out of gas he asks his buddy to get him one with a forklift....(holding tank while driving forklift)

also yellow had chains to block dock doors without trailers in them....that attached to hooks that had reflectors when up for the hostlers to see...

conway and when i worked at roadway they just had open docks when there was no trailer.....(conway atleast has the chock in front of the door when not in use)

i know a chain is not gonna stop a forklift from falling off the dock, but hell it made me feel a little scared the first time encoutering an "open" dock hehhee

is it like this at all yellows roadways and conways or justt the ones i worked at?