Estes | Yellow trucks

whats up with these constant O.T. attacks lately ??? weird. none work for estes either hummmm

whats up with these constant O.T. attacks lately ??? weird. none work for estes either hummmm

Haters hate, that's just what they do. Kinda like a fish that dies if it quits swimming, a hater ceases to exist unless he is trying to cut into somebody else's happiness. Fortunately for me, I find it enjoyable to bash them on this forum, it's just fun.....so hate away, I'll be here sooner or later.

They are buying anything and everything they can. Heck I been waitin' for Rob to call and ask if I want to sell him my 1994 Nissan pickup.Heck it don't have but 176,000 miles on it. It should be good for at least another 5 years,huh.

one huge garage sale

Just wait maybe someday YRC will have a big garage sale. Trucks, chairs, heck even the land that it sits on!

They are buying anything and everything they can. Heck I been waitin' for Rob to call and ask if I want to sell him my 1994 Nissan pickup.Heck it don't have but 176,000 miles on it. It should be good for at least another 5 years,huh.

HOW MUCH FOR THE ROB MOBILE??? IS IT YELLOW AND BLACK??? IT ONLY GETS BETTER FROM HERE:clap::clap::clap:

Well I heard that MR. Robby boy also bought 3000 pensky trucks & a bunch of Heartland Express sleeper trucks because YRC will be closing there doors on or before 6/30

Well I heard that MR. Robby boy also bought 3000 pensky trucks & a bunch of Heartland Express sleeper trucks because YRC will be closing there doors on or before 6/30

Wher the hell do you get your facts from about YRC closing before 6/30 or are you just want to talk ::shit::. Get a freaking life. We will see if you are right come the 30th. i also think Mr Robby doesn't know what he is talking about. Just like Estes to buy other companys' junk.

Wher the hell do you get your facts from about YRC closing before 6/30 or are you just want to talk ::shit::. Get a freaking life. We will see if you are right come the 30th. i also think Mr Robby doesn't know what he is talking about. Just like Estes to buy other companys' junk.

Glad everyone has an opinion.Not buying junk driver.If you call prime real estate,junk.

We'll have to put some money into some of them,but that's life in the fast lane.Don't get so offended about people talking about YRC,we have a vested interest in YRC.

HEY fella, can you not read, i said i HEARD that rob estes had done that. WHAT part of this picture do you not under stand. The next time you shot your BIG FAT MOUTH OFF why dont you read first before you open your mouth and insert all of that STUPIDITY