Estes | Yellow trucks

Don't sweat it deerhunterman, suprsprt took your rumor over to the yrc forum and tried to stir up some stuff with it. Thats a TB no-no so he got jumped by Jeff (TB owner) and one of the mods. over it so he probably won't do that again. If he does then one of the mods will take some kind of action on him like infraction or banned for a few days something like that. Jeff and the mods do a good job keeping things cool on these boards.

HEY STUPID, can you not read, i said i HEARD that rob estes had done that. WHAT part of this picture do you not under stand. The next time you shot your BIG FAT MOUTH OFF why dont you read first before you open your mouth and insert all of that STUPIDITY

HEY MORON, read your post again.I don't think Mr. Robby knows what he's talking about. Just like Estes buying all that junk.

Sounds to me like you know that for a fact,Fat Head.Sounds more like you don't even work here,how bout that.Go over and finish your beef with the YRC guys.They'll chew you up and spit you out,Loud mouth.

Well I heard that MR. Robby boy also bought 3000 pensky trucks & a bunch of Heartland Express sleeper trucks because YRC will be closing there doors on or before 6/30

This is the post you say you said"you heard".

And I responded---"3000 pensky trucks???".

Was it 3000 or 300 or 30? But 3000??

Wher the hell do you get your facts from about YRC closing before 6/30 or are you just want to talk ::shit::. Get a freaking life. We will see if you are right come the 30th. i also think Mr Robby doesn't know what he is talking about. Just like Estes to buy other companys' junk.

who would like to see at the head of yrc,if dollar bill had the smarts of rob,we would not be hearing all this. estes knows how run a trucking company.( enough said)

HEY STUPID, can you not read, i said i HEARD that rob estes had done that. WHAT part of this picture do you not under stand. The next time you shot your BIG FAT MOUTH OFF why dont you read first before you open your mouth and insert all of that STUPIDITY

If you would, would you please press the quote icon,so we will know who you are calling stupid.It's kinda hard on here to find that one.

Let's keep our subjects about Estes.We are the only one's we need to be concerned about.The other guys have their own troubles.

Wher the hell do you get your facts from about YRC closing before 6/30 or are you just want to talk ::shit::. Get a freaking life. We will see if you are right come the 30th. i also think Mr Robby doesn't know what he is talking about. Just like Estes to buy other companys' junk.

OK and if he is right, then what?

You know FBR if some people could READ they would have seen that i wrote < I HEARD > not that i knew, but that i have heard these thangs, but sense my last entry i know for a fact that elgin has 4 trucks, houston 10, phoenix 15 & who knows how many else where, & as for YRC agian < I HEARD > that they would be closing on or before 6/30, but some people live to do nothing in life but cause trouble, i have seen there kind come & go a lot in the last 34 years i have been on the road they always get whats coming to them sooner or later , have yourself a good day

You know FBR if some people could READ they would have seen that i wrote < I HEARD > not that i knew, but that i have heard these thangs, but sense my last entry i know for a fact that elgin has 4 trucks, houston 10, phoenix 15 & who knows how many else where, & as for YRC agian < I HEARD > that they would be closing on or before 6/30, but some people live to do nothing in life but cause trouble, i have seen there kind come & go a lot in the last 34 years i have been on the road they always get whats coming to them sooner or later , have yourself a good day

Those folks have a lot on their mind right now. I heard the same thing DH but I found no info anywhere.

I dont think its a unrealistic rumor, estes has capitalized on trucking firms going down, preston, apa, plymouth rock, redstar,thats a big part of how they got to where there now.Nothing wrong with that,the strong survive,been going on since the beginning of time.As far as the tractors, 3000 would get them going on more coast to coast freight, but Estes seems to get there own specs on trucks.For a reference number,Yellow ran about 10,000 units per day, back when we were busy,worldwide.

Oh, I'm not against Estes purchasing 3000 trucks,it's just a figure that

was so large at one time.I've been here almost 10 years and a figure

like 3000 seems a lot,for Estes' past history of purchasing. I didn't doubt the

figure,I just had not heard that one throwed around.

As far as capitalizing on freight,that's going to happen anytime you have a

company go out of business,disgruntled customers or pricing.Workers are

on edge now,worried about their jobs and such.I think maybe the original

poster was taken out out of context.I don't think he was taking the companys'

stand on the YRC issue.He was just repeating what he had heard.I think everyone

here at Estes wishes the guys at YRC the best.I know I do.

Look, Estes seems to know something we drivers don't or why would many major terminals have a sign outside saying that they are hiring drivers when most companies are laying off drivers or not hiring at all or having memos on their bulletin boards asking drivers to recommend drivers for a $400 bonus? Something is in the works that's for sure or we wouldn't be as busy as we are and delivering and picking up YRC freight!

You're not picking up YRC freight, it's FedEx's! & right now we're pulling some of you're freight & seen the pro labels. It's a dog eat dog world out there, they'll all be undercutting each other.

Look, Estes seems to know something we drivers don't or why would many major terminals have a sign outside saying that they are hiring drivers when most companies are laying off drivers or not hiring at all or having memos on their bulletin boards asking drivers to recommend drivers for a $400 bonus? Something is in the works that's for sure or we wouldn't be as busy as we are and delivering and picking up YRC freight!

Bibba,I totally agree.If you remember when CF went down,our freight

levels went up.They didn't double,but they went up.We are picking up some

Yrc freight that is overflow. South Texas terminal picked up 21 loads last

week that YRC could not handle.I think the major point that should be made

here is, IF, and that's a strong IF,they do go under,we cannot be caught

defenseless.If they don't, then we have equipment without CAT converters

that will allow us to run until IH gets the bugs out of the newer trucks.Either

way, Estes will be ahead of the game.