XPO | Yes Seminar?

:hide: Ok fine, you do not know what the YES seminar is, it is a chance for the top dogs (i.e. 2$million per year and above) to tell us what a piece of s*** we are. We are the ones that earn their FRICKIN outrageous wages!!!!!
You will be requested to spend a weekend with them someday, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smilie_132:
i think you're fur's standin up and you need a good brushing:biglaugh:

:hide: Does anyone agree with me? I think it is about 90% bull crap, and about 10% worthwhile. All in all, it could have been about a 2 hour meeting dealing with the real issues, and saved a whole lot of $.
I think it would be better for Dave M. to travel to each terminal, and have a 2 hour session with all employees on a Sunday morning. :smilie_132:

:hide: Does anyone agree with me? I think it is about 90% bull crap, and about 10% worthwhile. All in all, it could have been about a 2 hour meeting dealing with the real issues, and saved a whole lot of $.
I think it would be better for Dave M. to travel to each terminal, and have a 2 hour session with all employees on a Sunday morning. :smilie_132:
Yes I believe you are right, however that would save money & possibly give you more towards your ICP & we all know they don't want to do that.

This Is What Yes Means To Us Guys On The Dock:

Yes = Yearning For Erect Shaft
Yes = Your Elderlies Shafted
Yes = You're Eminating Stupidity
Yes = Your Executives Spending (useless Money)
Yes = Your Entertainment Saturday (and Sunday)
Yes = Yummy Eatable Sausage
Yes = Your Economic Sacrifice (icp)
Yes = Your Entertainment Sedates (me)

Shhhhh...they may hear you! I really don't want to get up any part of my weekend.

:hide: Can we get some more opinions about the YES seminar, I know there are more old timers here that have been there! :smilie_132: