FedEx Freight | YES VICTORY IS OURS (west)

What's all this Easy West North pole South Pole AF VK BS???? Folks IT'S FX, plain and simple, we're all going to do it their way or move on, which is what we need to do on this subject.....

FM

PS: My dad can kick your dads:eck13: :hysterical:
if you were born in texas, and move to cali do you forget texas ?

Thats your opinion!

punkasphuk :1036316054:

You can drive a chevy or a cadillac. Both will get you to your destination.

Viking freight was the cadillac business model.
American freightways (ala conway) is the chevy business model.
Going forward we are all going to be in a chevy.

:biglaugh:
who was ranked futher at the top of the industry and won more awards? Enough said.

Alone with my statement thats why you are becoming us. :1036316054:

who was ranked futher at the top of the industry and won more awards? Enough said.

Alone with my statement thats why you are becoming us. :1036316054:

Momoney :1036316054:

Maybe you can specify what years you are referencing.
Viking Freight was bought by FedEx in 1997.
And FedEx bought American Freightways in 2000.
I was told that AF changed to the Conway business model in 2001.
Like I stated in my post Viking Freight was the Cadillac model because it was a little more expensive to operate.
In other words Viking operated like a U shop without the dues, thereby keeping the U out.
Seems like the new business model maybe inviting the U by getting a LOT of folks ticked off.
Myself I'm still OK, but others really got the short end of the stick. So if Obama don't beat them to the punch with new legislation, this Chevy model may just do the trick.

:hide::guiness:

Momoney :1036316054:

Maybe you can specify what years you are referencing.
Viking Freight was bought by FedEx in 1997.
And FedEx bought American Freightways in 2000.
I was told that AF changed to the Conway business model in 2001.
Like I stated in my post Viking Freight was the Cadillac model because it was a little more expensive to operate.
In other words Viking operated like a U shop without the dues, thereby keeping the U out.
Seems like the new business model maybe inviting the U by getting a LOT of folks ticked off.
Myself I'm still OK, but others really got the short end of the stick. So if Obama don't beat them to the punch with new legislation, this Chevy model may just do the trick.

:hide::guiness:
river - NAILED IT