New Penn | YES Voter ????

because the no vote won,doesn' t mean any of us are getting the pension credits.you know that, and the no vote won't change that part of the deal. the 5% now thats differant, i voted yes, and i will thank all you no voters for prolonging that part of this misery we have to take to keep working at npme. but 5%=50$, i don't think your shareing equally in trying to save yrcw, my 5%=110$,did you guys at #14 get some kind of special deal? and i though we were all teamster brothers in this thing equally.

5% is around 1.16 a hour. 1.16 times 40 equals $46.40 for 40 hours. Don't want to assume O/T. But for60 hours u might be close to 110.00. Won't use O/T or mileage because not every body gets O/T and every road driver mileage is different. Seems Fair to me..... So since we voted NO YRC is off the hook for the PENSION but cant touch our wages. Funny my check stills says they paided that Pension money.

I appreciate the thank you and after everyone reads TYSON JOHNSONS letter with the ballots I sure you will get that extra 5% after the VOTE

Like i said before that was a stupid question that doesnt deserve an answer,the answer im still waiting for is why you let someone post a rumor and you followed it with your own bs and then hide when i called you out about it.