Yellow | YES Voting Sheep ,need to read this !

Ya.
What's the one with Gene what's his name. Man. I can't think of it. Starts with a B. I want to say Barry.
Liked that show. I can see the guy. Gettin old. Can't remember that stuff.
I liked Branded. Used to go out and play in the fields and pretend.

Bat Masterson? Starring Gene Barry.

When I was in school the custodians drove, and took care of the buses. But in the past 25 years, school districts have let busing out for bids, letting bus companies put soccer moms, and just about anyone else behind the wheel for roughly 1.5 hours in the morning and the afternoon, for mostly low pay, and not having much experience at driving a large vehicle. For many, bus driving is probably their second part time job..
When I was in school in the seventies 16 year old kids drove the buses and they did a good job

Last Stand Hill, Montana
HyMTikh.jpg

OfTAdDz.jpg

They buried em where they found em. Many others were scattered in twos or threes over a three mile area.

I delivered to Crow Agency, dead of winter in the late 70's. I was deeply struck by the difficult living conditions of those on that reservation.
I use to deliver big equipment recapped tires to the big coal mine on the Hoppi Indiana Reservation in Northern Arizona. And right next door the Navajo Tribe Reservation. Late 1970's and there were very few homes of any value. Living conditions on both reservations were very poor. The mine was one of the few employers that paid well for the Hopi. Beautiful country to truck in. If you went a little North to Page Arizona, it was a whole different world. von.