Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever you say, I am just glad Jeff ended it when I was LAST and that really makes me LAST. Big Dave is First here and I am Last now. I am going to be last again and the Flounder is no where to be found. Pilot and Silly Goose are left out in the cold with the other new people. ESP is LAST ! Man I knew I would be LAST on the other Thread, now we all know who is LAST. It is me. I am LAST. Pilot and Big Dave know that Silly Goose will get better and all of them wanted me to win the LAST<LAST . I am LAST and now you all know it.

What ever you say, I am just glad Jeff ended it when I was LAST and that really makes me LAST. Big Dave is First here and I am Last now. I am going to be last again and the Flounder is no where to be found. Pilot and Silly Goose are left out in the cold with the other new people. ESP is LAST ! Man I knew I would be LAST on the other Thread, now we all know who is LAST. It is me. I am LAST. Pilot and Big Dave know that Silly Goose will get better and all of them wanted me to win the LAST<LAST . I am LAST and now you all know it.
I was the LAST one to post so I won the LAST game again, that made the third time i have won LAST

You Firsties ain't all that bright. This is just another page in the continuing saga of (cue John Williams music) who is LAST.
Although we can consider this saga closed now.
The rest of ya get your sagging butts back to First.

You had last, now you are in first with the flounder and the wonderful Silly Goose pooing all over Big Daves front yard while sitting on the famous pony Kabayo. Thanks for leaving so peacefully, I am LAST. Welcome back Goose.

LAST is awesome....and I'm totally LAST!...

First is worst.....and you're totally.... The best firster.....besides ESP...Silly Goose.....and whats his name.....that fish guy.... ... and your newest neighbor... Ferdy....

Who is Ferdy ? I am LAST and you KNOW it. Even Jeff demonstrated that. The fish guy is gone for ever running his:6817: mail around. I wonder if he meant male?:1sm364jumpbed::6788:

Thank you for making me the number one LAST.:1sm057crazy: Flounder is the best,:27: he made me LAST again. Welcome back, I thought you gave up. :crybaby:

Seriously guys. Who was the last poster before Jeff pulled the plug. Will the real laster please stand up. I need the truth! I can handle the truth. I want the truth!!!

Reactions: ESP
Status
Not open for further replies.